Chapter Ten: Wasps✔️

All Night by Kirstin

Fingers against the nape of her neck.

Belle sighed and leaned into them. "Te amo, mi sol." A light feminine chuckle resounded in her ear as soft lips pressed against her cheek.

Belle woke with a start and squinted her eyes against the sheets, groaning. Her entire body ached terribly and moving sent uncomfortable shocks of pain up and down her legs. Her head felt like it was screwed on a little too loose and might fall off at any moment. She shifted on the bed as gently as she could and looked up. The sheets next to her were ruffled and disturbed as if someone had been there, but no one was there. 

Oh, hell.

Memories of the night before flooded Belle's brain like a movie reel and she grimaced as she realized where all of her aches had come from. She was torn between arousal as she remembered last night's events and complete disbelief that she had actually fucked Marnie.

Multiple times.

God, Belle thought to herself as she pressed her hand against her head. They had been all over the place. The couch, the coffee table, the floor...just not an actual bed. Marnie had been like a complete animal, only satisfied when Belle had been reduced to nothing more than a moaning, screaming mess beneath her, unable to make a clear plea for the demon to never stop or grant her mercy.

Belle could see bruises and cuts up and down her arms, and she was sure if she could get up and look in one of the floor length mirrors, she would find a hell of a lot more all over her body. She knew that this would've happened eventually, this was their deal after all, but Belle hadn't thought that their first time would be like that- high out of their minds and unable to see past anything but their lust for each other's bodies.

Now that she was thinking about it, that's probably what started it last night. Marnie had just taken out her hurt and stress from their conversation on Belle. Belle should feel embarrassed about it, honestly, officially becoming some demon's sexual slave and stress toy, but the little voice in the back of her head couldn't stop singing about how much she had loved every second of it.

Belle squeezed her thighs together and her face flushed when she felt how sticky her skin was on the inside of her legs. The soft shorts that she had worn to bed were bunched up her thighs and clung to her wet skin, making it even more apparent. The door to the room opened and closed quietly as she was trying to remember exactly how many times the Djinni had come inside of her.

Thank god for birth control.

"How are you feeling?"

Belle turned her head to face the demon in question. Her thick hair was pulled back into a ponytail and her eyes looked lighter than usual somehow. "Fucked," Belle muttered, and then choked when she felt how raw her throat truly was. Her voice was nearly completely gone- reduced to a raspy whisper.

Marnie was struggling not to laugh, Belle could see it on her face. "I didn't want to hurt you this badly. Can you move at all yet?"

"Yet?"

"Who do you think dressed you and got you in the bed? I was concerned you might pass out on me at the end there."

Belle grimaced. She could remember that now. She'd been so shaky and thoroughly destroyed that she was having trouble moving. The Djinni had had to pick her up and help her in the bath-