Chapter Twenty-One: In Their Heads✔️

Bad Together by Dua Lipa

"Ah!" She cried out in pain, her fingers tearing at the sheets.

Her love stilled above her, pressing gentle kisses into her skin. "Breathe..."

She gasped again. Even though she had been thoroughly warned and prepared for this moment, the pain was still a shock to, what had been less than an hour earlier, her virgin body.

Yes, the pain was there, but the prick of the gentle bite from her lover quickly sent pleasure humming through her veins, drowning out it out along with the sacred motion of their bodies finally becoming one. Her hands were taken over by slightly larger dark ones and their fingers intertwined.

Her lover groaned deeply as their hips met and birthed a breathless laugh conceived from nerves and awe. "I never...I never thought it would be like this..."

"You really were a virgin then as well?"

Her lover, oblivious to her teasing, seemed shocked. "Why would I lie-"

"Mi sol," she giggled, her cheeks flushing with the heat of their union. "I'm just teasing you."

Her lover shook her head at her and buried her face in the space between her neck and shoulder, unleashing a small flurry of kisses on the area in retaliation. "For someone so small, must you be such a big troublemaker?"

She giggled once more and pushed herself up enough to turn her head so that they were facing each other. She had originally had something equally witty to say, but her mouth was left drifting open as their eyes met. Her lover closed the gap between them, their lips sliding together gently.

When their lips parted, they were left gazing at each other, their nervousness dwindling in the face of their conviction to seal what they had been dancing around for years now.

"Please...make me your mate," she breathed. "Make love to me."

Her lover pressed their foreheads together and drew out a pleasured groan from her as her hips began moving.

"Please," Belle heard herself mumbling as she slowly drifted to consciousness. Her word was hazy and her body heavy. She was clinging to something, her anchor in this confusing sea, and she had no intention to let go. She just needed to...

What did she need again?

Her mind, further confused, didn't provide her with answers. She felt trapped in some sort of limbo, like she was suspended in a cloud drifting lazily across a darkened sky. It was threatening to rain and weight of it was pressing upon her chest, but she was forced in an eerie calm she couldn't escape from. She felt good. Too good. So good that it was frightening her, but she couldn't move. No...

She didn't want to move, right?

Her mouth was moving again. Making strange noises. She felt pain flare within her lower abdomen and she cried out, but before she could truly register and grasp onto the feeling, it morphed back into pleasure. Though the fog, she heard herself say something. A name. A name full of passion and a desperate need that sounded like an animal- a tone of voice Belle never thought she had possessed.