Chapter Five: The Game✔️

Guns and Roses by Bohnes

Belle had only been subjected to Marnie's will for a few hours and she was already wishing she could stab the creature and actually have it hurt.

"How long are you going to keep me here?"

"As long as it takes," Marnie shrugged. The creature had just returned a few minutes earlier after leaving Belle frustrated, bound, and half naked for an hour.

Belle grimaced and tightened her fists. "We're going to be here for a while then."

The demon laughed. "I have all the time in the world. This is how I break in all of my new toys," Marnie purred, caressing Belle's feverish cheek with the back of her hand. Belle jerked her head away, causing Marnie to laugh again. "You'll learn eventually that you have no control here- there is only what I allow and don't allow you to do."

"So you're 'allowing' me to disobey?"

Marnie smirked. "Yes. You're a brat, and I'm a brat tamer. Mark my words, you'll crack under my thumb before the week is over."

"What do I get if I prove your cocky ass wrong?"

There was a deep rumble in Marnie's chest and she pressed two claws up against the vein protruding from Belle's neck. "I'll release you from your terms of the contract and continue to fulfill my promises. You'll never have to see me again."

Belle gasped at the creature. "What? Really? Are you serious?" She hadn't expected Marnie to actually entertain Belle and offer a reward, let alone this.

"You know what? Why the hell not," Marnie said with a sinful smile. "I'll keep my word. If you can outlast me for seven days, I'll let you go, no ifs ands or buts about it and you can scamper back home to your family. I wouldn't get your hopes up though, mija, because you won't make it. No matter how much you hate it, your body wants me. I can see it in your eyes every time I get close to you. There's a natural masochist begging to be discovered under there." She pressed her claws harder against the vein of Belle's neck and Belle could feel the pointed tips digging callously into her skin.

Belle's heart began racing faster than ever before. Marnie's smile became darker, wider and she leaned down, pressing her lips to Belle's ears. "I can hear her calling to me."

"You're full of it," Belle said, every syllable shaky and full of false confidence. Oh, god, why the hell was she wet? She tried to lower and steady her pitch. "You can't do anything to me to make me give in."

Marnie quirked an eyebrow. "Oh, mija...you're going to wish you never said that."

And then the torture began.

It took Belle a while to realize exactly what Marnie was trying to pull with her actions, but when she did, she understood what the demon had meant when she had said she was in Belle's head.

Marnie had replaced Belle's shirt with an actual cotton rope and would keep Belle bound, only able to move her feet, for an hour at a time. Always an hour on the dot- never more and never less. She would return to the room, wake her up if she had dozed off, untie her, give her water and let her use the bathroom. The woman would then tease and adorn her body with bites and bruises until Belle was on the verge of orgasm once again- only to stop everything when Belle refused to beg the demon to go further, and tie her hands behind her back again, leaving Belle alone with her thoughts for another hour until the process started over again.