I meet the inhabitants

Okay well here is the second chapter. YEAH!!! Hope you liked the first chapter and if you were lost to what was going on or i did anything wrong. I'm so sorry I'm new and I don't understand either. So if you were confused don't feed me to the beavers I'm completely confused to. Well anyway here is the second chapter enjoy.

Story Start~

Right after we left I was kind of wondering how Fran-I mean Rinton knew which apartment to give me I mean the old man didn't say anything, did he? So now that I wasn't worried about torture and other silly stuff I started to really notice things about the village. It had a lot of places to shop. Like clothing, foods, and a weapons shop. SWEET! That means more pointy objects that could now be in my possession. I stopped walking for a few seconds because I noticed the most amazing thing ever invented. A sweet shop. And guess what there was a sale. I would've rushed over and picked up anything within grasp, but Rinton started glaring at me.

At least I think he did, hmm. Not wanting to test his patience though I kept walking, keeping that place in mind though. I also noticed that everyone had a warm happy feeling about them. It….it made me feel safe, like I was welcomed. Even though no one knew me everyone shot me a genuine smile. Rinton made a few more twists and turns when he suddenly stopped and naturally I was spaced out and ran into the back of him. And then with up most ninja grace I fell on my butt. He turned around to look at me with an annoyed expression. It made me feel like he would rather be clipping his toe nails than showing me where I'm supposed to do all my daily stuff.

"This-" he said pointing at the building in front of us. "-is your new home" Wow if I didn't know better I would think that he was actually happy that I would be staying in the same village as he. But no cause if I knew the truth about me too I would want me to be as far away as you can get from me.

"Alright, so do I just walk right in?" I asked feeling just I little stupid.

"Yes and here is the key" Rinton responding holding out a little silver object. I took it and examined it, turning it over and around.

"Before you go away can I ask something" he didn’t move, so I took that as a yes. "How did you know where to bring me I didn't hear the Hokage tell you anything."

"Hmm" he chuckled. "Kid, you have a lot to learn. He gave it to me right before we left." Rinton answered with a sly smirk on his face.  I paused for a moment.  I thought I was sly, and I also thought I noticed a lot, but compared to these anbu, I was just another little kid.

"Oh okay." I answered smartly. "Well bye then thanks for showing me where to stay." I called as I turned away to head inside.

"Hey kid. For you own benefit don't tell a lot of people about her." he suggested to me. Yeah like I would need that advice, but I was kind all the same.

"Okay I won't.   Thank you for all you've done." I replied, and with that he was gone. I walked to the door and slid the key in. The door unlocked with a soft click, and I pushed it open. I peered inside; it had a living room with a sofa and TV inside. There was a kitchen attached to the side. I walked inside. The kitchen had a fridge, microwave, and a table and chair. Farther back was a staircase. Which I'm guessing led to the bedroom and bathroom.