A Girls Dream, is my Nightmare. A Day with Sasuke

Something was jabbing into my shoulder, so I pushed it away.  It came back again, so I pushed it away again and I rolled over.  I felt it coming back, so I punched and hit something solid.  I heard an 'oof' sound and then something hit the ground.

My eyes snapped open.  I jumped straight in the air.  I had no idea where I was. A sound brought me out of my frantic.  My gaze wondering to the ground where I saw the emo king sprawled out.  His eyes were wide open, his lips slighting parted, and his left hand gripping his stomach.

"Hey Sasuke, what cha doing on the ground?" I asked getting up from the couch.

"You hit me." he replied.  I sat up, but was still clutching his stomach.

"Oh why would I do that?" I played innocent.  I actually didn't know why I would have hit him.

"I tried to wake you up, so I started by calling your name.  That didn't work, so I poked you.  I was about to poke you again, and your fist came out of nowhere; it slammed into me, so that's where we are now." Sasuke explained sitting up.

"So what are you doing in my house?" I raised an eyebrow looking at him.

"You told me you wanted to leave early, so I told Kakashi Sensei then I waited at the gate for twenty minutes.  You didn't show up, so I came and got you." Sasuke answered simply.

"How did you get in?" I asked my final question.

"You left your door unlocked." he answered simply.

"Crap!" I yelled and ran to go lock it.  I stopped half way there.  "Sasuke, I'm going to go change when I come back down.  Don't let me forget to lock the door." I ordered as I turned on my heels and went up the stairs.

I threw on my normal outfit, and grabbed my bag.  I was downstairs in five minutes.  Sasuke was right where I left him.  "Ready?" I asked.

"As ready, as I'll ever be." he sighed.

"That's the spirit." I laughed and headed to the door Sasuke on my tail.  I was about to head down the path when Sasuke called me to attention.

"Ida the door." he sighed and shook his head.

"Thanks!" I yelled running back to my door.  When I locked it, I headed back to meet Sasuke.  We got to the village gates, and left on our day journey.

"Do you like any food besides rice and strawberries?" I asked after we were an hour away from the village.

"Yes, but not as much." he answered.

"Why don't you like sweets?" I asked again.  He gave me a death glare, so I put in a comment.  "Sasuke, this is a question game.  You know to help our bonding as a team, so you have to ask questions, too.  At least answer."

"I don't know why I hate sweets, I just do." he answered after a moment’s hesitation.

"Oh speaking of which.  I think I found a person who would try and diagnose your problem with sweets." I smiled and looked up at him.

He sighed again in exasperation.  "My turn to ask a question, have you always asked or said what's on your mind, and have you always been...like you."

"Since this is a bonding thing.  You will get to know more about me than any of our other teammate’s do." my smiled dropped and I turned sincere.

"Oh joy." Sasuke muttered.

I ignored him and continued, "Yes I have always been weird, but only around the people I loved.  In other words, no I didn't always say what was on my mind.  I used to be afraid of those people."