Have I Ever Told You I Hate Writing

Don't really have anything to talk about.  Life has been good, I haven't been hurt by homework again.  Oh but I did hurt my toes kicking one of my friends.  Its along story, so I won't write it all here.  I also can not wait for Christmas.  I'm so excited, for being able to spend time with the family I hardly see.  I really want it to snow as well, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

***
Story Start

"He didn't say you were small, he said your village was small, so chill you freaks."  I shouted.  All three of them turned to look at me.  Oh crap what have a gotten myself into.

"What did you say?" the middle one asked.  He looked like a mummy, just a bit.  He had bandages wrapped around his face and arms; he also had a very furry mound on his back.  He creeped me out, just a bit.

"I mean theres nothing wrong with small." I reached my hand in the pouch on my side to reach for my flute.  "I mean I'm small, so it would be ironic if I had something wrong with it." I found the two pieces and started to put them together with chakra strings.  "So I really didn’t mean anything by it I just don't like people having a problem with small, and I thought you should know that he didn't call you guys small" I had it together and started to slowly pull it out.  The blabbering I was doing was for two reasons.  One, I really didn't want them being offended with the word small.  Two, they were two focused to notice me getting my flute ready.

"Just shut up, I would rather hear you scream with my attack." mummy-man growled.  My flute now was in my hand in with lightning speed I put it to my lips.

"Really, well I don't think that will happen.  I do wonder though who can attack the other with sound first."  I smiled next to the lip plate of the flute.  I was currently trying to pick up his brain waves, I just needed to keep him talking.  "I don't really get how your jutsu works, there is no sound, so how does it hurt people?"

"It figures a brat like you wouldn't know, so I will try to explain it simply."  I don't know why this strategy works every time, it seems powerful ninja just want to brag about their jutsus.  "You see these holes right here?" he asked me pointing at the metal thing on his arm.

"HmHm, yep I see them"

"Well, they turn my chakra into sound which filters through the holes turning it into such a high-pitched sound, it bursts the ear-drum." he chuckled darkly.

"I got it" I shouted after I finally found the note that matched his brain frequency.

"I'm glad you do it. Knowing how you will be taken down always is good" he smirked.

"Oh sorry, I didn't even hear a word you said, but it sounded boring.  Thanks for explaining though it helped me set up my attack." I smiled.

"What kind of attack are you planning?" the girl behind the guy asked.

"I'd rather not give details, for obvious reasons."

"Will it kill?" the other male asked.

"Indirectly, but yeah I guess"

"Ugh, enough talk, let's fight" mummy yelled and started towars me.  I set up my lips and prepared to blow, when a voice at the front of the room told me not to fight.

"You sound ninja no fighting unless I give the okay, and no killing under any circumstance, so drop the offensive position, you too leaf ninja." a voice commanded.

I looked into mummy-mans eyes.  Neither of us even flinched to let down out positions.  I didn't trust him, and he didn't trust me which I was perfectly fine with.

"Did you hear me, I told you to drop it." the man commanded again.

I narrowed my eyes letting them know not to try anything, and I began to lower my flute.  He also lower his arm hole thing and took a step back.