I Have to Work With Them!

Story Start

When I got home it was about mid-afternoon.  The sun was high in the sky and very warm.  Kakashi Sensei is a little bit interesting.  He didn't seem like much, but if he is anything like his description in the bingo book then I had better watch out for him. 

He said don't eat breakfast tomorrow I wonder why.  I wonder how all the others took to him, and if we will just start as a team right away tomorrow.  I doubt it though.

"Gosh that didn't last long I wonder what I will do the rest of the day then" I sighed as I looked around the house. Nothing to do here, wow I have an extremely boring house.  I guess I could look for Naruto he is usually fun to hang out with. 

I walked back toward my door and headed out.

                                                                                   ***

"NARUTO, WHERE ARE YOU I'M REALLY BORED AND NEED SOMEONE TO ENTERTAIN ME UNTIL THE MOON COMES OUT" I yelled standing in the middle of all the villagers.  They all looked at me like I was weird, but hey I was.

"NARU...oh hey Sasuke, what’s up" I queited down as I saw my duck-butt of a team member pass by my peripheral view.  He sighed like he was hoping I didn't see him.

"You don't have anything you will force me to eat, do you?" he asked me still keeping his distance.

"No Sasuke, I do not have any more deliciously amazing things that I could waste on you, at the moment"  I mocked him.  "And you know you liked them, so don't even lie"

"Whatever" he muttered letting me approach him this time.

"Where are you going and can I follow you." I asked him as he continued walking.

"None of your concern and no you may not"

"Oh well sorry to disappoint you, but I only asked to be nice.  I planned on following you whether you said yes or no"

"Hn" is all he replied back.  We walked in silence for a while until we came to a clearing in the woods. 

"Whoa, wait.  How, when and why are we in a forest?" I asked turning to look at Sasuke.

"I walked into the forest a mile back because I want to train, and you just followed me.  Did you not even notice?" Sasuke asked a small smirk on his face.

"No I did not or else I wouldn't have asked the questions I did."

"Whatever, just don't get in my way" Sasuke grumbled as he walked into the middle of the clearing.

He got out a few kunai and walked over to a few trees marking the branches for targets.  He then walked back to the middle of the clearing.  With one glance at me he flung his kunai around while doing flips in the air.  He was pretty good for a kid who just graduated from the academy.  His speed was average and aim almost deadly precise every time.

He smirked and looked over at me.  I could hear him boasting from all the way over here, his thoughts were so loudly playing in his mind.

"You do know that in real combat that your opponent won't be stationary." I said happily wiping that smirk right off his face.  I know I probably shouldn’t have done this, but I could nt let and opportunity like this pass when I could show Mr. Hot shot that there was someone with more speed than him, so I said "Try aiming for me instead and if you can get one hit one me then you may be a worthy opponent"

"You have some nerve.  You know you can die if I hit you right" Sasuke told me.  I think he was just scared and didn't want to even try. "I doubt that you could dodge one with your speed anyway, so I don't want to hurt you"