Fight With a Purple Eyed Ninja

As we jumped off the ship, I could see Idate swimming off. I couldn’t catch up to him though. My swimming was too slow. "Guys we need to be careful." I stated.

"Yeah, Sakura is your wound okay?" Naruto asked.

"I'm fine." Sakura assured, "But the rain ninja are still out there." She informed.

"Rain Ninja?" I asked.

"The pajama ninja, Ida." Sasuke sighed.

"Oh yeah, so they are-" I was cut off when something dragged me under by my foot. I kicked a resurfaced again.

"Ida that's not funny cut it out!" Sakura scolded. I couldn't answer because I was dragged down again.

"She's not faking!" Sasuke shouted and dived down. The pajama ninja dragged me down to the bottom, and I had to fight to keep my eyes open from the salt water.

"You may be able to beat us on land, but here we rule." The pajama ninja somehow said. I meant to reply with 'Yeah, well we'll see about that.'

It came out as "Bubble-glurp-bubble-blup."

"And we're supposed to know what that means?" A pajama ninja asked me as he grabbed me from behind. I glared my eyes at him (not that he could see) and then I kicked my foot really hard. I shot myself up high enough, so I could grab his neck with my hands.

I pulled his head forward and I slipped out then I threw him farther into the ocean. I glanced over, and I saw Naruto kicking away three rain ninja, and then he made some shadow clones. However, the pajama ninja saw this coming, and he grabbed the real Naruto.

"Under here water clones rule." The Pajama ninja gloated. After that, all the Naruto clones swam to the bottom of the ocean, and stuck there hands in a circle. Then they all started to create the rasengan, and made a whirlpool with them.

Apparently the pajama ninjas weren't really that great at swimming in twisting water, since all of them were pulled down to the bottom. Sasuke, Naruto and I all swam up.

I was almost to the surface when I glanced back. Sakra was unconscious, and was going to the bottom. With a little more release of bubbles (a sigh) I swam to go get her. Naruto had the same idea, and he got there first. Since Naruto got Sakura, I swam to the top and met with Sasuke.

"Don't worry Sakura! You'll be alright!" Naruto shouted, and started running on top of the water.

"Oh my gosh, really?" I exclaimed.

"What?" Sasuke asked.

"We could walk on water this whole time, and we swam. Swam!" I grumbled. When I got on top of the water, I saw that Naruto just tripped on a rock. A rock...in the ocean...that he just tripped on.

"Come on Sasuke! We have to catch up with Naruto. I will never let this go." I grinned, running across the water.

When I got there, I could see that Sakura's eyes were open a little, but she wasn't moving. "Naruto what are you doing?" I asked, notching he pursed lips.

"Ugh. You Perv!" Sakura shouted.

"Oh I see you were waiting for Sasuke to give you CPR." I laughed.

"I was not, Ida. You can't prove that." She blushed.

"Don't we have to go save Idate?" Sasuke asked, changing the subject.

"Yeah we probably should." I agreed. So we all started running.

"Ida you're faster than all of us. Go get to Idate first!" Sasuke ordered me.