Reliving the Past

I really have nothing to complain about life has been good today.  Except for two things.  First thing is yesterday I got my braces tightened and now my teeth hurt and I couldn't eat the most yummy chips in the world without being in pain.  And second thing happed this morning.  I had show choir this morning but my teacher posted a note saying that it was cancelled this morning and well I don't have her as a friend so it was a waste.  Now a good thing I'm going to see the play of Annie that my school is proforming.  I don't have a choice cuz my friend is in it and if I didn't see a showing of it she would have my head and toes, but I would have gone anyway so my toes are safe.  Anyway enjoy.

Story Start

Oh gosh I'm exhausted.  It took me two freakin hours to get home from Sakukes'.  Now all I want to do is sleep, so I went upstairs took off my shoes and put on my pj’s.  The moment I lied down and closed my eyes I fell asleep. 

"Ida, if you don't want to disappoint me than do what I told you" My father told me with a fake smile plastered on his face.

"O..Okay" I stuttered afraid.  Normally in a family you feel safe and wanted, but that is not how I felt.  I felt lonely and coldness all around me the only time I was really ever noticed was when I didn't do something right or my "family" found out I could do advance jutsus.

I sat down and closed my eyes again.  He wanted me to bring the bucket of water over with my mind ability.  You see when all of us are born we have special powers.  You find them out as you grow older or are put in a situation that is life or death or just life changing.  My powers came about when my village was attacked, or that is what everyone tells me.  I was only three months old when it happened though.  A lot of people are jealous because I have more than the normal one or two I have three and they are supposed to be very powerful, it I can ever figure out how to control them.

I reached out my hand to try to get the bucket over because it helps if I can act like I'm physically doing it. 

"Uh" I breathed out.  Sweat beaded on my forehead as I concentrated.  But that was ruined when someone burst into the room, and the bucket fell.  Water splashed everywhere drenching me, the man, and my father.

"Gah,  Stupid child can't you do anything right.  I just told you to bring the bucket over to yourself.  What in that is so hard to understand?" He yelled.  I cringed away his ability to affect the feelings of those around him has always gotten to me.  He walked over to me and grabbed me by the scruff of my neck.

He said through gritted teeth "Work on all the things we've practiced and make sure they are flawless, or else we will have to get them to help you with that, Okay?"

"NO" I screamed in a panic "I can do it they do not need to be involved"

"Good that's what I thought" He said with a evil grin on his face.  Then turning to the man, that was also glaring for me getting him wet, turned and walked out the door.

Hmm since I'm already stressed and over worked I might as well work on what I'm best at, but I need someone to practice it on.

"BROTHER DEAREST WILL YOU COME HERE PLEASE" I shouted as loud as I could.

"What do you want" he said opening the door out of breathe. "I'm working on my tai-jutsu right now"

"Well, Father had to go out and told me to practice my techniques" I answered coolly.  "So I just thought since father told me to practice that you would help me."

"Ugh what do you need me to do" he groaned.

"Okay just stand there and then you will know what you need to do."  I grabbed out my flute and started to play the tune I knew so very well.  After just I couple a seconds of hearing my melody his eyes glazed over.  I had him in my trap.