Making a Few Stops on the Way

My eyes slowly opened, and took even longer to focus. But as soon as they did I realized I was back in the hotel room. "Ida you're awake!" Naruto shouted, coming into view.

"Yeah, but my stomach hurts." I groaned, sitting up.

"That's only to be expected. It hasn't healed yet." Tsuande explained, walking up to me too.

"Really it hasn't healed yet?" I asked, lifting up the bottom of my shirt. Sure enough I had a dozen stitches running from above my belly button, disappearing under my shirt.

"Your chidori is awesome though." Naruto complimented.

"Better be she did almost die." Jirayah sighed.

"Hey Pervy-sage I see you survived your battle, too." I smiled up at him.

"I wouldn't have if you hadn't sent Tsuande." he said.

"Yeah I'm awesome like that. So are you going to become our hokage?" I asked Tsuande.

"I don't really have a choice. You and Naruto both completed your side of the deal. And besides I'm starting to believe you might be able to drag me back." Tsuande shrugged.

"Yipee!" I shouted, springing from the bed. "We did it!" I wrapped my arms around Naruto's neck.

"Yeah we did!" he shouted, hugging me back. After a few more moments, I let go of his neck, but Naruto was still holding me in his hug.

"You can let go now." I instructed.

"Right." he blushed. Everyone, including me, started laughing. Soon the boys left, and I slipped into my clothes, so we could head back to the Leaf. We were on the road in twenty minutes, and we were going good for a while.

Until Tsuande stopped in front of a hot spring. "We'll stay the night here." she demanded.

"Woah, woah, woah, wait! We have to get back to the village." I shouted, making x's with my arms.

"You have to rest. You are still inquired. So we have to stay here." Tsunade pointed out facts.

"It will only be for a day Ida. And you really do need to rest." Shizune said, trying to stop an oncoming argument.

"Fine." I muttered.

"Good." Tsunade cheered. Then we all followed her into the hot spring. The boys shared a room, and the girls shared a room. I wasn't happy about staying, but they were right. My stomach was still burning.

"I'm going to the hot spring." I announced.

"The hot water will be good for your wound." Shizune approved.

"Okay. You do that I'm going to go gamble." Tsunade said.