Prologue

Everything was dark. A young girl laid on the metal floor of the Box. It moved up at an alarming speed which caused the girl to open her eyes slowly.

Her body shook as she sat up. The only way she was able to sit up was by a nearby crate by her side. The Box only escalated quicker the more the girl clung to the crate which rattled underneath her sweaty palms.

"Help!" She shouted, clutching the crate tighter. A bark escaped the crate which caused her to narrow her eyes in shock before lifting up the sheet which covered it. It was a dog of some sort. A German Shepard. It's fur was dark brown with white and yellow. It's eyes were brown. Th prettiest shade of brown. "Woah... Hello.."

The dog whined in content as it nuzzled its head against the cage.

Hello.. A voice came.

(Alright. Get it... If Thomas and Teresa can have telepathy.. Then the dog can..)

It was feminine. Sweet and faithful.

Do you know where we are?

A frown crossed the females features. "No.. I have a feeling we're going to find out soon enough." She said as the Box came to a halt. The girl unhinged the latch to the crate. The dog crawled out slowly. It seemed to have bowed lightly. "Do you have a name?"

The dog shook it's gorgeous head.

"How about Cecil?" The girl questioned. It was a fitting name. It almost made her feel like the name was natural.

The top of the Box opened lightly. Light shown brightly above which caused the girl to lift her hand up to shield her eyes from the light. The ceiling of the barred doors opened as well. A group of boys surrounded the box which made her grunt in response.

"It's a girl..." A strange accent came from a boy with blonde hair. All their outfits were unflattering which caused her to glance over at her own outfit which consisted of place shorts and a tight plain t-shirt. Her hair was tangled, yet it seemed to fit perfectly with her body type.

A boy with short blonde hair jumped down. His eyes were a nice shade of brown. "I see your up Greenbean." He was muscular and had a rather deep yet creaky voice. It caused you to narrow your eyes in interest.

Cecil tilted her head to the side which caused the boy to glance down at her. He seemed to be thinking some but it seemed his mind was made up once he picked up the grown up dog and lifted her up and placed her over on the grassy ground of what it looked like.

"Throw down some ropes." The kid ordered. A group of boys threw down a rope while one kid held on tightly. "Here let me-"

The girl smirked as she grabbed the rope tightly and climbed it with ease.

A boy who looked older than the rest approached slowly. "The Names Alby, Greenbean. You'll probably remember your name in three-"

"It's (Y/N). I don't remember my last name... What is this place?" (Y/N) said, running a hand through her (H/C) hair.

Alby nodded toward her as if acknowledging her. "Welcome to the Glade, Greenie.."