Chapter 12 (Smut Warning)

Cecil ran around the Glade with glee. It actually was enlightening in (Y/N)'s eyes to see such a happy creature roam around, looking for mischief. The other Glader's were doing their business while (Y/N) tended to the crops, breaking in the dirt and shifting it to the side. Newt watched her from the side, not missing a beat of her movements. This made (Y/N) smirk, bringing the hoe up higher and swinging it down into the dirt, making a loud crunch occur into the dirt. Something flashed in Newt's eyes and it made you smirk.

  A loud whining noise occurred over the speakers and (Y/N) glanced up. A new Greenie. Even at a time like this it made her question what was going on. Deep down she thought it was like a game because limited lives with limited syringes for injured children that get stung by the creatures that she suddenly did not remember because her connections with humanity have made her this way. The gate opened and all the Glader's ran over to the lift. (Y/N) broke into a run and ran over to the lift, grabbing the rope on her way to the little gate.

  "A new Greenie?" Newt asks, running up beside (Y/N) and stood awfully close to where his hand rested on her thigh. A shiver ran up her spine but she tossed down the rope to try and distract herself. The kid was young, you could tell. He had dirty blonde hair and it was curly. He looked like a Chuck. (Y/N) would mentally name him Chuck.

  The kid looked terrified before he even climbed out of the crate. Seven Gladers climbed into the crate and helped the kid climb out of it. It took a lot but teamwork does help in a way?

  The Runners patted the Newbie on the back and they all ran into the maze with Cecil. (Y/N) started to notice the little kid was becoming irritable so she patted him on the back. "What's your name Greenie?" She asked, looking at the kid. He looks terrified. She thought, biting the inside of her cheek in heavy thought.

"C-Chuck." The kid spoke, looking around as paranoia and realization hit him. His breathing became heavy and his heart pounded heavily in his chest.

"Hey. It's okay. Let loose tonight."

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*..*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*..*..*.*.*.*..*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

Night settled in and the fire burned brighter than usual. It seemed a newbie was something everyone needed once and awhile. Thoughts of Gally were pushed aside for the night. A little partying never hurt anyone as long as no one got stabbed or slapped with a shovel (as tempting as that sounded go (Y/N)) even if the person deserved it. Little Chuck was talking to Travis over by the Circle. A few people were battling for the attention of Alby. Despite his requests of being so 'flattered' he had to reject the poor children.

(Y/N) was by herself by the logs. She never did enjoy the get parties whether she would admit it or not. A jug of the alcoholic beverage sat rested on the ground beside her. She swigged it ever so often but not to the point she would be dizzy. Tonight, she didn't feel it. Every night she would feel that way but Gally was hurt. She couldn't stop thinking about that. The log shifted a little as Newt placed himself beside her, nudging her with a smile on his face.

"Let loose tonight." Newt spoke, looking at (Y/N) face with mild interest. Part of her always admired his courageous attitude and his carefree spirit. He never treated (Y/N) like a traitor or a criminal. He just treated her like he'd known her for years. They both stared at each other for a few seconds. Both of them smiled childishly. Damn him. She thought, giggling to herself. "Come on." He led her to the center and handed her another jug of the contents. (Y/N) downed it to the bottom and shivered, feeling a light buzz go to her brain.

Everyone danced around and howled when the moon showed it's highest. There were laughs, there were tears, there was even a deep moment when everyone was singing made up songs to lighten the mood. It was all thanks to a certain short haired blonde kid that really made Y/N feel fuller than usual.

Y/N looked at Newt with a smile on her face when he tugged her arm. They looked at each other for a short time and she felt herself being drawn in. His gorgeous hair, his cheek bones, his lashes, his hazel eyes. His hand made the way to the back of her head and his face came close, tilting his head and pressing his lips delicately to herself. A heavy feel jolted through her bed and she felt her knees give out. Newt caught her, pulling her closer so that she was against him, lips still connected.

The both of them pulled away slowly, not wanting to lose that feeling. Y/N's breath slowly as she leaned in but felt a finger. She grumbled and opened her eyes to see Newt grinning at her teasingly. "Gonna have to save that for later aren't we." His voice was teasing and smooth. This made Y/N growl under her breath, grabbing him by the arm and leading him to the hut. The both of them laughed and tripped over each other's feet.

Newt lead the way next, tugging her to his bed. The hammocks above hung and swung lightly with the wind. It made Y/N feel a little relaxed for some reason. She didn't know how far it would go but clearly it would go somewhat far seeing as Newt was rather hard under his pants. Newt sat down and pulled Y/N onto his lap.

  Clothes were discarded, nails digging into the soft flesh of each other's backs. Their pants mixed together and sweet moans escaped as their tender embrace grew more passion. Newt's length inside her, the tightness of her and the innocence leaving her. Sweet moans, nails, neck bites, and Newts movements.