Chapter 8

(Y/N) frowns lightly as she hears the familiar noise of scream and arguing of Travis and Gally. They never had gotten along since the beginning but it just sucked even more because Travis was being promoted as Runner.

Cecil nuzzles her about against your hand. The Grievers are nasty. We've already lost two Runners. (Y/N) if there was an exit then we would have found it. I would have found it. She directed her thoughts to (Y/N) which caused her to chew slightly on her bottom lip. I guess we're stuck here forever.

"Unless of course... They didn't hide it in plain sight." (Y/N) says, staring at the entrance of the wall as her back was pressed up against a tree.

  Gally pushed Travis into the ground, spewing insults out of his mouth live a volcano. Part of (Y/N) wanted to stop him but she found this completely sexy in the most awkward way possible. It wasn't until Gally looked at her that he stopped insulting him and just stared a little bit before walking toward the building the other builders were hammering at.

  Travis spat at the spot Gally was just standing at before approaching (Y/N). "He is completely obsessed with you. All I said was that you looked nice." He scoffed, walking past and 'accidentally' brushing his shoulder against her left breast which caused her to let out a chuckle as she stroked Cecil's head.

  Three boys were crowded around a little bit in front of her. It was conspicuous enough that you watched with suspicion as they sent occasional glances toward you. One of the boys with long hair smirk as he approached her, the two following behind.

  "Hey Sexy." He said, voice creaky from his constant need to scream at everything and everyone. "So I notice your single. And a virgin." He bit down down on his bottom lip as he grabbed her breast, causing her to scream out. His hand cupped her mouth as he pushed his other hand up her shirt.

  Cecil growled before biting his arm causing him to Yelp and kick her in response.

  Both of the boys behind him stroked (Y/N)'s body, feeling all of her until finally she snapped as she screamed the one name she thought of. "GALLY HELP ME!!!" The boys shuddered. They thought she wasn't loud enough as one of them worked the buttons on there pants.

There were fast footsteps approaching as both the boys were flung into the ground. A furious Gally on top of one of them began to punch the hard. The boy began to bleed almost immediately. Panic ran through (Y/N) as she tried to pull Gally off. He gave in after the tenth punch.

"Don't you EVER touch her again! Or I'll kill you!!" Gally screamed, being held back by her hand pressed up against his chest which was heaving heavily with rage. If she wasn't totally frightened right now by the boys touching you again, she'd be terrified of Gally who turned to her. "Are you alright?" He asked, eyes narrowing slightly to look at her.

"Yes. Gally. Thanks..." (Y/N) stammered, still having her hands placed on Gally's chest which was hard to the touch yet soft in its own way. She pushed herself closed to him as she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down slightly as she hugged him. His arms wrapped around her torso slowly as he put his chin on top of her head. He pulled away slowly but realized she was looking up at him with thankful eyes.

  Right then he leaned his head down and placed his lips on her cheek. His cheeks were best red but he gulped. "I uh... Gotta go." He said quickly, running off after the one boy who had grabbed (Y/N)'s breast.

  "I might love him but he's gotta grow up."