Chapter 9

(Y/N) runs a hand through her messy hair which was a tangled mess. It didn't really occur to her that she was being watched which was a bad thing in her own definition. It was Gally of course who had tended to watch her. If she didn't know him or love him them she would have been totally creeped out.

  "Gally if you could stop stalkin' her for five minutes you could go up to 'er and have a bloody conversation or else I'll make a bloody move first." Newt said, leaning against the post next to Gally. If this place only allowed him to murder to British bastard. "She'll think your wanting to kill her. I mean for a bloody year you've known each other. Come on mate."

  Now this was the final straw before Gally stood up, striding toward the innocent (H/C) haired girl with wide eyes and a dazzling smile. If only he wasn't such an arse to her all the time then maybe she'd take notice to his existence but she had because the (E/C) eyed girl looked up innocently.

  "Oh hello Captain." (Y/N) winked, digging the shovel into the ground. The sweat on her forehead trickled down to her cheek which made some of the skin shimmer a little under the daylight. "Need anything?"

  Gally's eyes narrowed a little. How could she be so calm? Everyone usually broke under the pressure of his terrifying existence. Hell, he'd beaten the crap out of the boys who had thought it was intelligent to touch you. "Yeah.. Uh Newt told me to come over here to confess my undying love for you." He said, scratching the back of his sweaty neck.

  The girl before him rose an eyebrow. "Oh.. Well come on bro. Hit me with your best shot. Not literally.. I don't like pain." (Y/N) snorted, beginning to dig out a potato plant that had been given to the Gladers by the Creaters the last time the box came up. 

  Gally chuckled, going up to her and placing his hands over hers. "It's like this..." He helped her shove the shovel deeper under plant. "Now pull arch it a little so that some of the plant is showing under the dirt and then pull it out with your hands." His breath was warm but it smelled like hot cocoa. He had self control which is why he didn't just grab her here and now and manhandle her.

  (Y/N) took a big risk and whipped around, wrapping her arms around the taller boys neck and placed her lips firmly on his.

  Gally's eyes had widened in shock but he held onto her waist, moving his head to the side to create a little more comfort the the position. The two pulled away almost at the exact same time because a group of the Gladers had let out wolf howls and cat calls. Perverts.