Chapter 3

It was the next morning. The Box was coming up for some reason which causes (Y/N) to grin to herself. It was funny how everyone just seemed so shocked about it. It seemed that her message might have actually gotten to the Creators but she spent no Time to waste in time before she ran outside to go to the Box only to see that nearly every boy was surrounding the Box.

There was some sort of commotion going on which made her even more aggravated as the boys took their slow time in opening the Box. Their in the middle of the floor was only one crate with a note that said 'For (Y/N).'

"It's for (Y/N)..." A voice muttered under their breath.

Gally jumped into the Box. It shifted under his weight as he landed. He slowly picked up the crate and handed it to one of his friends who was almost as short as you were but technically she were nearly the height of Gally which only made things more interesting. The box was placed in her hands.

"I already know what it is. So goodbye I'm going to go do my business." (Y/N) said as she walked away toward the Homestead or whatever they called it. She walked into the homestead. Her fingers worked skillfully as she tore off the top. A smile crossed her lips once she saw the stuff she had asked for. The shirt was plain black. Brown pants and deodorant, perfume, and shampoo and conditioner. There was a note on the top. It read 'WICKED is good' in red letters.

It only took a few moments until she changed her clothes. Something scuttled on the ground in front of her as she pulled her shirt over her stomach. A beetle blade. Words scanned in the top of its back which she swore said 'Wicked is good' which continued to play in her mind.

Gally entered the room. His eyes narrowing once he saw her stand by the bed. Unfortunately at the moment he didn't know whether to confront her on the box or just admire her. But said his staring had to come to an end once he noticed that she was now staring at him with the same admiration.

"Uh hey... Gally..." (Y/N) said, scratching the back of her neck shyly. Gally's eyes concentrated on her with confusion. His mouth opened and then closed. But soon he opened them again and said:

"Call me Captain Gally."