Chapter 1

A sigh escaped (Y/N)'s lips. Her eyebrows furrowed lightly as she wrote down on a piece of paper  "A new shirt? Some new pants perhaps. Maybe even some important essentials... Dioderant, shampoo, conditioner.. Thank you..'' Before throwing it into the box.

  "Well that helps me." The young woman muttered, walking off to the Deadheads to get some wood. It kind of made sense though, she wasn't a Builder so she was only getting it for something else, to play fetch with Cecil. At the time it made sense but sort of now thought it was childish.

There was a loud crunch of sticks behind her causing her to freeze in shock. Though she relaxed once she realized it was only a Glader. In one motion she glanced back at the so called Glader only to realize it wasn't just any Glader. It was Gally.

A cruel yet handsome man with a rather sassy attitude which only caused her interest to grow for him at undemanding speed. "What are you doing out here, Greenie?"

"Well.. Since I don't exactly have a job yet... You know. Plus you kind of avoided teaching me how to use the hammer but... Ya know... It was easy to use anyway." (Y/N) said, picking up a few blocks of wood and placing them in Gally's arms which he stared at. "I'm stronger than I look, slinthead."

Gally's eyes narrowed slightly but his lips curved up in some sort of smirk. "Well.. Maybe you can prove that tonight after the ceremony. Fight me in the Circle. Prove it." With that he stepped out into the sunlight. The back of his shirt was clinging to his back, showing off the muscles that were there which only made (Y/N) blush to herself.

"Damn." She mutters, placing a firm hand over her hard, feeling it beat wildly underneath her clothing. "I want a piece of that shank." She had only been her for a few days but it only causes her situation to be even more bearable. Another snap echoed through the deadheads.

A familiar smell of fire caused her to wince to herself at the sent. The snap was coming closer to her even though it made no sense to bother her now considering she was literally was just talking to Gally a few moments ago.

"Newt." (Y/N) said bitterly as a hand reached to her hair which quickly retreated.

"How'd you bloody know?" Newt questioned, walking over in front of her to get in her view. He waved his hands in front of her face which caused her to roll her eyes in irritation.

"You're blocking my view."

"I am the view."

(Y/N) groaned in aggravation. He was a jerk to her all the time but in a weird older brother sort of way. "Newt.. Seriously!" She shouted, pushing at his Chest roughly which caused him to stumble as he laughed half-heartedly.

"I'm kidding. I'm kidding." His hair was frizzy from the sweat that dropped over his eyebrows and down his cheek. "So, Greenie, we came up with a job. You easily will be a.... Track-Hoe. You'll be working tomorrow with me. Your lucky. Easiest job, right?"

The young woman smiled as she walked out of the Deadheads with Newt. "Alright. It'll be a pleasure. We'll be best friends and eat s'mores together while we make each other Flower crowns. Oh! How about we get married right after. It'll all be amazing!" She exclaimed sarcastically.

Newt lifted his hand up before rubbing the back of his neck. "Is that sarcasm?"

"Duh."