Chapter 13

In the depth of the night, Y/N escaped from the grip of Newt after kissing his head and walked toward the place Gally was sleeping. Everything was silent around the Glade beside the occasional snore coming from those in the Homestead. There was the occasional buzz of insects but Y/N didn't pay attention to that. She was to focused on seeing Gally who was across the Glade. Nobody beside her was awake at the moment. She regretted leaving Newt by himself but she needed a final check up. If he wasn't seeming close to wake up, she would move on.

Y/N opened the wooden door with a creak sound radiating through the smallish building. She tiptoed to where Gally was and saw he was laying on his side, eyes closed and sweat running down his head. She whimpered and crawled into the bed, nuzzling her head under his arm so that her head was against his.

********************

Y/N woke up to the feeling of pain in her back. She looked around and saw she was on the floor, Gally sat up and glaring down at her. This sent her heart into overdrive as she darted up, running out of the hut to find the caretakers. She heard the shifting of the bed and fast foot steps approaching her.

  At first Y/N was standing on her two feet, bolting to find the caretakers and then she was on her back with hands wrapped tightly around her throat. The venom was no longer in his system, however he was probably extremely pissed from the pain. She had her chin pressed firmly against his hand. This wouldn't end well unless she did something.

  "G-Gally." Y/N choked, lifting his free hand up to gently graze his cheek. This action made him snap into reality and he stared down at her with confusion.

  "Why're you..." Gally whispered, removing his hands from her throat. He looked angry for a moment when his everyone was in a circle around the two of them. In a way he looked like himself but there were many things that seemed change. Amongst them was Newt who looked hurt, staring at Y/N with a disappointed look in his eyes.