Chapter 1 Finding out

Annabeth's POV

Oh My Gods! Can't believe what I just saw! How am I going to tell Percy? I hope he won't get angry and leave me like this! The pregnancy test became positive. I know we're engaged but we were supposed to do it after marriage. I remember that night so badly. It was so romantic! Oh well now it happened! I am really scared of what Percy will think!

*Annabeth starts crying and Piper hears her so she goes into the Athena cabin to see what happened*

Piper: What happened?

Annabeth: Can't tell you.

Piper: Come On Annabeth tell me I am your one of your best friends.

Annabeth: Swear on the River Styx not to tell anyone.

Piper: I swear on the River Styx.

Annabeth: I'm pregnant.

Piper: WHAT THE HADES!? REALLY?

Annabeth: Yes it's true

*shows her pregnancy test* and I don't know what to do because I am scared Percy leaves me!!!
*starts crying again*

Piper: Come on Annabeth don't be silly Percy won't do such a thing he loves you so much you have to tell him.

*Suddenly the door opens and Percy comes in*

Percy's POV

I was walking to my cabin. I just finished sword fighting with Jason and my clothes are a mess. When I arrived at my cabin, Cabin 3 the Poseidon cabin took a shower and got dressed in a clean Camp Half Blood T-shirt, shorts and trainers. I checked if riptide was in my pocket because I take it everywhere.

My cabin was empty because Tyson is at Dad's palace underwater so I am alone in the Poseidon cabin.
As I was walking out I heard someone crying in the Athena cabin which I recognised it was Annabeth's and heard Pipers voice. As as quick as lightning I ran to the cabin

Percy: Annabeth what happened heard you crying is everything OK?!

Piper: I think you should go to your cabin Percy no one will disturb you there.

*After going to Percy's cabin and sat on his bed*

Percy: Ok tell me what happened!

*Annabeth stayed silent*

Percy: Annabeth I am worried that you are crying something happened come on tell me!

Annabeth: It had to do with both of us.

Percy: Really!? What did we do?

Annabeth: When I tell you promise you won't get angry.

Percy: I promise.

Annabeth: I'm p-p-p-regnant!

Percy: Really?! HOLY ZEUS! I am so happy and of course I won't get angry!
*kisses her on the lips and hugs her really tight*
H

ow long have you been pregnant?

Annabeth: 5 weeks. How are we going to tell Chiron?! We should have had sex after marriage not before it!

Percy: Calm down Annabeth. We will tell Chiron tomorrow together ok and to tell you the truth I don't regret what we did that night! You can sleep in my cabin if you want but with me in my bed not in Tyson's bed ok?

Annabeth: Ok and thanks Percy for not leaving me because I'm pregnant.

Percy: Of course not! I made this happen as well!