Chapter 3 Telling our friends

Annabeth's POV

That evening I packed everything from the Athena cabin. I will miss that cabin because I have have been living in it for so long. While I was packing my half and closest brother Malcolm came in and told me why I'm packing and I came up with the excuse that because me and Percy are going to get married soon I was going to move in to his cabin.

That night we were going to tell the rest of our close friends about my Pregnancy and the Wedding updates. When Nico, Rachel, Piper (which already knew but still wanted to come), Jason, Hazel, Frank, Grover, Thalia, Rachel Reyna (she was staying here for a few days) and even Will came. Thalia came because she was dropping by with her hunters. Everyone sat on the sofa that Percy had in his cabin.

Leo: Is everything ok?

Annabeth: Well *deeply inhales* I'm pregnant.

Hazel: Really!! So exciting!!
*Suddenly everyone gave Percy and Annabeth a big bear hug*

Percy: And we are going to get married on February but still haven't chosen the date yet and the baby is due on July 24th.

Everyone: So happy for you two!!

Percy: So Jason is my best man and the others are my groomsmen including Tyson  which is going to be here for  the wedding.

Annabeth: Piper you will be my maid of honour and the others will be my bridesmaids.

Thalia: My hunters and I will stay here till the baby is born and I want to be present at you two's marriage. Gonna be the best marriage ever!! I don't think Lady Artemis wouldn't mind! She loves you!

After we chatted for a bit and it was getting pretty late  everyone left and went to their cabin leaving me and Percy alone.

Percy: So which date should be our wedding date?

Annabeth: Hmm how about February 17th?

Percy: Cool date!

Annabeth: Can't wait to be Jackson instead of Chase I've been dreaming about this moment from the first time we had that underwater kiss!

Percy: Oh really Wise girl! I think we should get some sleep because tomorrow we have to visit our parents.

I changed into my pyjamas and Percy just stayed in his boxers with no shirt on. Holy Hades! He looks so hot when he is shirtless Oh My Gods. I'm glad he is the baby's father because I don't want it in any other way!!!

Percy: Goodnight Wise girl sweet dreams! *kisses her*
*After kissing for a while*.

Annabeth: Good night Seaweed Brian! 

After that we went to sleep happy that I have found the right man in my life who loves me for who I am.