Chapter 20 Hanging out with the girls

Annabeth's POV

In one week time I will give birth. Holy Hades I can't believe it. I am going to be a mum! There is going to be a little one in our house! Mine and Percy's lives will change forever. It was lunchtime and I was doing the dishes while Percy was clearing the table.
*Percy goes behind Annabeth and touches her belly*

Annabeth: Percy I know you want to feel the baby but let me finish the dishes first.

Percy: As you wish! *kisses her cheek*

*After Percy and Annabeth went in the living room on the sofa*

Percy: It's so nice to feel our baby. Uuh it's kicking. Only 1 week to go and our little fella will be born.

Annabeth: Yeah we will have our little son.

*Percy started kissing Annabeth, suddenly the doorbell rang*

Annabeth: The girls are here. Let me open the door.

*After opening the door*

Annabeth: Hello girls!

Girls: Hi Annabeth!

*After going into the living room*

Percy: Whatcha ya going to do ladies?

Piper: We are going to finish decorating the walls and putting the cot in Jake's room. So exciting! What about you Perce?

Percy: Nice! I am going to go in Bunker 9 and the boys and I are going to help Leo in building some weapons. I think I should go now because I am running late.

Annabeth: Bye Seaweed brian *kisses him*

Percy: Bye Wise girl.

Thalia: Ewww get a room you two!

After Percy left we went up into the baby's room. It was a bit hard for me to climb up the stairs but Reyna and Thalia helped me and we were up faster than usual!

The baby's room was next to mine and Percy's bedroom. The walls in the baby's room were painted sea green. We just needed to put the cot in place and decorate the walls a bit. Rachel and Piper were in charge of the coat. They put the sheets on it and put it next to the window.

Hazel and I started decorating the wall with stickers that had to do with the sea like seashells and fish to make it look like it is underwater. Because I couldn't climb ladders Percy had already done the curtains which were blue. I loved them. Thalia, Reyna and Calypso put the clothes in the drawers neatly. While we were doing this we started talking.

Reyna: These clothes are so small and cute.

Annabeth: Thank you!

Thalia: I can't wait for Jake to be born I haven't held a baby since Jason was little boy.

Piper: One time you were the oldest Thalia now you are the youngest from us all.

Thalia: Yeah things change.

Reyna: A lot!

Rachel: I have been the oracle for 8 years now!

Piper: It feels like yesterday the first time I got here with Jason and Leo. I was so confused!!

Annabeth: I have been at Camp Half Blood for 17 years now! Wow what a long time so many things have happened! One thing that didn't change is that Camp Half Blood remains my home.

Thalia: Mine too even though I travel a lot.

Piper: Annabeth, after finishing the baby's room I should paint your nails. What do you think?

Annabeth: Ok!

After the room was finished we went in the garden with some fruit smoothies that was do refreshing! Piper made my blue because I am going to have a boy! We talked with each other till Percy came home.

************************
That evening in bed

Percy: The baby room is so awesome.

Annabeth: I know right! The girls and I did an amazing job!

Percy: Oh yes you did!

Annabeth: How did you go with the boys in bunker 9?

Percy: Well we built some weapons just in case of an attack happens. Then we had a football match. Frank and o I against Leo and Jason. Frank and I actually won!!!

Annabeth: By how much?

Percy: 5-2.

Annabeth: Awesome!! Goodnight Seaweed brain.

Percy: Goodnight Wise girl *kisses her*