Chapter 14 Fighting with my half brother

Percy's POV

The monster was defeated but Poseidon told me to stay at his palace for another week just in case another attack happens. I have been here for two weeks, I have Iris messaged Annabeth every single day but I still missed here badly and was always thinking about her.

I wasn't getting along with my half brother ( Not Tyson the one who is a merman. If you read last Olympian you know what I am talking about) Anyways we were always arguing. He is just a show off and he thinks that he is better than everyone else even better than Dad!

One time we were eating around the dining table. My father was next to his wife  (She is a mermaid) and my half brother was opposite to me. Suddenly my half brother ( I am writing half brother because I don't know his name) started talking.

Half brother: I heard you got married.

Percy: Yes I am really happy and I think it was the best thing that ever happened to me in my entire life!

Half brother: Well I think you are too young to get married.

Percy: Well do you have a girlfriend?

Half brother: No.

Percy: Then you can't judge because you don't know what love is.

Half brother: You could have invited me to your wedding I can change into a human as well you know.

Percy: Well I don't know you well and besides I am not close to you like my other half brother Tyson.

Half brother: I think your wife is ugly.

Percy: *Loudly* HOW DARE YOU INSULT MY WIFE SHE IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL AND WISE GIRL I HAVE EVER MET! YOU DON'T KNOW HER SO YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO JUDGE HER!

Poseidon: Calm down Percy! But he is right you have no right to insult his wife and  she loves him and she is amazing.

Half brother: But he had sex with her before marriage that is unacceptable!

Poseidon: Shut up okay! At least he is going to make me a grandpa not like you! You don't even have a girlfriend!

Percy: Thanks dad for standing up for me!

Poseidon: No problem son! It  served him right he didn't have right to insult your wife.

With that he left and didn't talk to me anymore but it served him right! How dare he insults my amazing wife!