Chapter 22 Epilogue

5 years later Percy and Annabeth had a girl which they named Alya Jade Jackson. She had blond hair and green eyes.

A year after Jake was born Jason and Piper got married. They had a girl named Charlotte Daisy Grace which had brown hair and brown eyes. Their second child was a girl they named Harper Marinette Grace which had blond her and colourful eyes like Piper's and their third and last child was a boy named Benjamin Joshua Grace and he had blond hair and blue eyes.

Hazel and Frank got married 3 years after Jason and Piper got married. They had an only son named Liam Tyler Zhang which had black hair and gold eyes like Hazel's.

Leo and Calypso got married 6 months after Jason and Piper's marriage. They had twins which were two boys named Alex Lucas Valdez and Isaac Nino Valdez. The boys were identical and they had Calypso's almond eyes and brown and curly hair. They had a second child, a daughter named Isabelle Lydia Valdez and she had light brown hair and blue eyes.

Will and Nico got married 1 year after Frank and Hazel's marriage.

A/N

So this is the last chapter of this book. I hope you guys liked it. Thank you so much for the support. I really appreciate it. In the future I am planning to write a new book but a different series and doesn't have to do with this book. I will inform you about the book. Thank you!! -Lorraine:) xxxxx