Chapter 10 Wedding ceremony!

*Warning long chapter*

Percy's POV

The big day finally arrived!!! The ceremony was going to be held at 6:30 in the evening. Me and the boys were getting ready in the Big house.

Tyson:*hugging Percy* Yay!! You are getting married. And I am going to be an uncle.

Percy: Yes big guy! From now on I am going to be a married man.

Frank: How are you feeling?

Percy: Really nervous but excited as well.

*Poseidon enters the room*

Poseidon: Are you ok son?

Percy: Just a little nervous but other than that I am okay!

Poseidon: To calm your nerves down you should take deep breaths try it!

Percy: *breathing in breathing out*

Poseidon: How do you feel now?

Percy: A bit better.

Poseidon: I should go now because it is nearly time for the ceremony see you later!
*Sally comes in*

Percy: Hey mum where's Paul?

Sally: He's at the ceremony waiting for me. Are you alright?

Percy: A minute ago dad was here and he asked me the same question! A bit nervous but calmer than before.

Sally: Wow what a coincidence! Ok Percy don't be nervous everything is going to go well! The wedding venue is looking great and nice tuxedos by the way!

Percy: Thanks!

Jason: Bro I think we should go because we don't wanna be late on your wedding day!

Percy: Yeah you're right! By the way you look fantastic mum!

Sally's dress:

Sally: Thanks!

Sally: Thanks!

When we arrived near the lake it was beautiful! The colours matched really well and the sea next to it made me feel better. All the campers were there (even Drew and Clarisse) waiting for the ceremony to start.

I saw Apollo and Artemis as well and Apollo gave me a thumbs up! My dad was in front row next to my mum and my mum was next to Paul. (I hope Paul and my dad don't fight)

On the other front row there was Athena and an empty seat which was Annabeth's dad place but he was going to walk with Annabeth next to me at the beginning of the ceremony. Chiron was next to me holding the rings.

The rings: