Chapter 15 Returning home

Annabeth's POV

Percy was going to come home tomorrow. Piper stayed at my house for the whole 3 weeks I am glad to have her as friend! At home I was never alone. I went for an ultrasound in fact I have been going every two weeks.

Will told me that I could know the gender but I told him I will wait for Percy to come home and then we will find out the gender. Holy Zeus I couldn't wait to know it!! When I arrive home from the ultrasound Hazel and Piper were waiting for me.

Hazel: How did it go?

Annabeth: It went great I could know the gender but I am waiting for Percy to come back so he can be with me when I know it!

Piper: Yay I am so happy for you! *Hugs Annabeth*

*Suddenly there was a knock on the door*

Piper: The bump is really showing now!

Annabeth: Yeah! I think I heard someone knock on the door let me check.

*Opens the door*

Percy: Surprise!

Annabeth: Oh My Gods Percy! *Kisses him and hugs him tight* I missed you so much Seaweed Brian!

Percy: I missed you too! *Kisses her* The belly has grown from the last time I saw it!

Annabeth: Let's go inside.

Hazel: Holy Hades Percy you're back!

Percy: Yep I wanted to give my wife a surprise. Piper have you taken care of her?

Piper: Absolutely!

Hazel: I think me and Piper should go. Had fun talking with you Annabeth and welcome back Percy *gives Percy a hug*

Piper: Welcome back Percy *gives Percy a hug*

Percy: I have an idea! Tonight let's all watch a movie here tell Leo, Jason and Frank to come as well!

Piper: Ok we will tell them. Bye.

Annabeth: Bye and I had fun talking with you girls as well. Thanks for the company!

Hazel: Bye and your welcome!

After the girls left I told Percy about the baby updates and he told me that we should go tomorrow to know the gender. Percy also told me that he had an argument with his half brother because of me.

I felt bad about it but he told me that I shouldn't be because he wasn't getting along with him and he was an ass! Suddendly I feel like someone kicked me from the inside. It was the baby kicking!

Annabeth: Percy touch my stomach the baby is kicking!

Percy: *Touches belly* It is indeed.

Annabeth: Oh My Gods! I can feel our baby!

Percy: Yeah me too! *Kisses belly and Annabeth*

Annabeth: This has made my day!

That night the others came to our house and we watched some more episodes of Miraculous Ladybug instead of a movie. We all loved that series especially Piper, Leo and I! Percy didn't watch the first episodes but he loved it! We watched till episode 14. When it was getting late everyone went into their cabin and me and Percy went in bed and went to sleep. I am so happy to have Percy back!