Chapter 7 A date

Annabeth's POV

Another month have passed and I have been loving the new house. My morning sickness stopped and my bump started to show a bit. I have been wearing Percy's T-shirts recently to hide my bump so the other campers won't notice. I was resting a bit in mine and Percy's bed. Suddenly I hear the front door opening.

Percy: Annabeth where are you?

Annabeth: In our bedroom.

Percy: *Comes in the bedroom* Everything all right? *kisses Annabeth*

Annabeth: Yeah!

Percy: You have such a cute baby bump! *touches it* Hey there little fella mummy and daddy love you with all our hearts can't wait to meet you! I love your mummy so much! *kisses belly*

Annabeth: Aww Percy!

Percy: Wanna go on a date tonight? We haven't had one in ages!

Annabeth: Sure but where are we going?

Percy: It's a surprise!

Annabeth: Ok!

In the evening I got dressed in a grey long sleeved dress and black ballerina shoes because I didn't feel like wearing high heels. Percy was wearing a black buttoned shirt and black jeans. He looked so hot!! We went next to the strawberry fields in the open air and there was a picnic set up.

Percy: Surprise!

Annabeth: Oh My Gods Percy this is so nice thank you!

Percy: I am glad you liked it.

Annabeth: I can see you know how to set up a picnic Seaweed brain.

Percy: I can do anything for you wise girl.

When the sun started to go down we had an amazing view. After the sun went down and there was the moon shining in the sky, we started to talk about our wedding.

Annabeth: So we are gonna get married near the lake and the reception is gonna be in a special room in the big house! And camp would be open for our mortal parents to come here.

Percy: Yep! And Chiron will be the one leading the ceremony. *kisses Annabeth*

*Leo was passing by*

Leo: You two get a room!

Percy and Annabeth: Shut up Leo!

Percy POV

It was getting late and Annabeth slept on my shoulder. She looks so cute. Anyways I picked her up bridal style and headed home.
Because she was sleepy I helped her change into her pyjamas.

When she got into bed she went straight to sleep. Because I wasn't sleepy I decided to watch some television in the living room so I don't wake Annabeth up. When I was feeling sleepy and it was 3:00 in the morning I decided to go to bed.