Chapter 6 A Christmas present

Percy's POV

Another month passed by and Annabeth was still having morning sickness. Will said that the bump will start to show next month in January. Today is Christmas day and I woke up earlier than Annabeth. I went near the Lake and met Leo.

Percy: Is the house finished?

Leo: Yes bro the only thing left is that Annabeth needs to see it. My cabin did an amazing job so proud of them!

Percy: Thank you for helping me Leo.

Leo: No problem Leo is da best at doing these things with the help of my siblings of course!

Percy: Ok I am going to wake Annabeth so she could see it.

Leo: Ok I'll wait for you here. She is going to be surprised.

I decided that for Christmas I am going to tell Leo to build a house so that when the baby comes we have enough space for the three of us and I also wanted to make Annabeth feel special. I went back to the cabin and woke Annabeth gently.

Percy: Good morning Annie Merry Christmas!

Annabeth: Good morning Percy and Merry Christmas to you too!

Percy: Get dressed because I have a surprise for you.

Annabeth: Really?! Ok!

*after getting dressed*

Percy: Ok so I am going to blindfold you and carry you to the location.

Annabeth: Percy you don't have to carry me I can walk there myself.

Percy: Yes but you already carried our baby for 2 months so it's time for a change.

*Percy blindfolded Annabeth and carried her when they arrived he took off Annabeth's blindfold*

Percy: This is our new home from now on we don't have to stay in the Poseidon cabin anymore because were are going to live in here. Merry Christmas Annabeth. Do you like it?

Annabeth: Percy I.... Love it! Thank you so much!

Percy: Thank Leo and his siblings as they build it!

Annabeth: *sees Leo and hugs him* Thank you so much Leo!

Leo: No problem and Merry Christmas. I am glad you liked the house!

At breakfast we went and thanked the Hephaestus cabin for building our house and as a thank you gift we gave them some things they need for building mechanics.

After breakfast Nico, Will, Reyna (because she is staying here till the wedding and Frank and Hazel decided to stay at Camp Half Blood) Frank, Hazel, Thalia and Grover came to see our house. After a while Jason and Piper came because they had some things to do.

Later in the day we moved all of our stuff from the Poseidon cabin to our new house. I had already bought the furniture behind Annabeth's back. I also bought two TVs one for our bedroom and one for the living room. ( TVs don't attract monsters)

Later that evening all of our friends came to open the presents in our new house. Annabeth received some maternity clothes and she loved them. My present form Annabeth was a blue jersey and I loved it. It felt so warm and cosy that I wore it straight away! When it was getting late everyone left to their cabins. Me and Annabeth decided to watch some TV in our bed.

Percy: So do you like the new house Wise girl?

Annabeth: I love it! The best present I could receive, to tell you the truth I was really surprised I wasn't expecting a house!

Percy: It was really hard to keep the surprise from you because I never ever hide anything from you. I was really scared that Leo might tell you something but everyone from Cabin 9 kept it as a secret they are so loyal!

Annabeth: *yawning* I think we should get some sleep, I am really sleepy.

We turned off the TV gave Annabeth a good night's kiss and went to sleep. It was a day to remember!