Chapter 2 Telling Chiron

Percy's POV

*thinking* Oh My Gods! I'm gonna be a Dad! Can't believe it! That night was awesome and I don't regret it! I loved and enjoyed every moment of it. What will the gender of the baby be and what will our parents say? I'm really worried about that and I think we have to travel to Olympus and tell them. We're already engaged and already gave us their blessing so things might be a little bit less complicated!

Annabeth was still asleep because I woke up before her! Holy Poseidon she is beautiful even with her hair messy! She looks so cute and peaceful when she is asleep. I'm so lucky to have her and in the near future she is going to be my wife and my child's mum wow can't believe it! Annabeth wakes up and I give her a good morning kiss.

Percy: Good morning did you sleep well?

Annabeth: Yes thanks! Oh no!
*Annabeth runs to the toilet and empties her stomach up*

Percy: Are you all right? Do you need any help?
*Annabeth comes out of the toilet and Percy gives her a glass of water*

Percy: I'll tell you what Annabeth we'll eat breakfast and after that we go and tell Chiron about the pregnancy.

Annabeth: Ok.

We go for breakfast and Annabeth decides to break the rules and sit next to me on the Poseidon table because she doesn't want to tell the Athena cabin why she slept in my cabin. Piper and Jason pass by and say good morning.

For breakfast I had some pancakes with blueberry's and Annabeth had pancakes as well but with strawberries and a drizzle of honey on top. After we finished our breakfast we found Chiron talking to the Apollo cabin. We told him that we needed to talk to him privately without Mr D and he told to us to go to the Big house.

We arrived and went into the living room and sat on the sofa, Chiron was in his wheelchair form. Annabeth was holding my hands all the time I could tell she was nervous because her hands were shaking and sweaty and that what happens to her when she's nervous.

Chiron: Percy, Annabeth is there something wrong?

Annabeth: Yes well *stays silent*

Percy: Annabeth is pregnant.

Chiron: WHAT??

Annabeth: Yep and we don't know what to do!

Chiron: First of all don't tell anyone except Jason, Frank, Hazel, Grover, Piper, Nico, Leo, Thalia and Rachel because they will find out for sure. Don't tell the other campers until Annabeth's belly starts showing. How long have you been pregnant?

Annabeth: 5 weeks.

Chiron: Ok so I think you should get married in 3 months time which means in February.

Annabeth: Can I go shopping for some maternity and baby  clothes?

Chiron:  No you can't, you have to stay at Camp all the time because the monsters will sense you more than usual and the baby may have Poseidon blood so it is more dangerous because he is one of the Big Three.

Percy: Don't worry about clothes Annabeth we will figure something out. How are we going to tell our parents?

Chiron: Tomorrow you should go to Mount Olympus that is the only day Annabeth can go out of camp and tell your parents. I will send them an Iris Message to inform them.

Percy: So we need to plan our wedding?

Chiron: Yes.

Annabeth: Can I move to Percy's cabin I think it is safer for me.

Chiron: Great idea Annabeth. I think we discussed everything but go to Will to do an ultrasound ok. And Annabeth nearly forgot to tell you, you have to stop training it is not good for the baby.

Annabeth was really annoyed but she agreed. After the discussion with Chiron we went to get the ultrasound from Will Solace from the Apollo cabin. We told him not to tell anyone except Nico and he promised us that he won't say a word. After the ultrasound he told us that the baby was fine but it was too early to know the gender. He also told us that the baby was due on July 24th. I was so happy!!!!