Chapter 17 Proposal

Jason's POV

Today was the day I was going to propose to Piper but first I needed to know if the ring I chose for her was suitable so I was going to show it to my bro Percy. He is the love expert after all because he is married and going to be a dad as well!

Percy: Hey bro what's up?

Jason: Well I am going to propose to Piper and I want you to tell me what do you think about this engagement ring I bought for her.

*shows him ring*

Percy: Holy Poseidon it is BEAUTIFUL! It will suit Piper for sure and she will love it

Percy: Holy Poseidon it is BEAUTIFUL! It will suit Piper for sure and she will love it. When are you going to propose to her?

Jason: Tonight after dinner! I am really nervous what if she rejects me? I will make a total fool of myself!

Percy: No you won't and she won't reject you! Are you kidding me! Piper loves you with all her heart and soul and she will do anything for you. Trust me she will be amazed and she will accept your proposal!

Jason: Thanks for the encouragement bro I need it!

Percy: No problem bro! I know how you feel because I have experienced it before! Good luck!

Jason: Thank you!

Piper POV

After dinner Jason told me that he wanted to go for a walk with me. When we were walking he looked really nervous so I asked him if there was something wrong or there was something that was making him nervous but he told me that everything was fine. We were walking near the Lake of Camp Half Blood when suddendly Jason got on one knee.

Jason: Piper I have loved you from the day we met and I couldn't stop thinking about you. You make me happy and make me live life to the fullest. So will you Piper McLean make me the honour to marry me and make me the happiest man on Earth *shows her ring*

Piper: *Crying* Yes! A million times yes! I will marry you Jason Grace. You are my everything and I can't live without you! *Jason puts ring on Piper's finger*

With that Jason lifted me up in the air and we shared a passionate kiss which was full of love. It was a day to remember!!