Chapter 19 Annabeth's birthday

Percy's POV

Today is the 12th of July which means it is Annabeth's birthday. I woke up earlier than her to prepare breakfast and decorate the kitchen. I went downstairs in the kitchen and blew out some balloons and a banner which read Happy 24th Birthday Annabeth.

On the kitchen counter I put the present I bought her and the card as well. As a birthday present I bought her a bracelet with her name on it and a mug with the words Wise girl on it.

I made her breakfast which consisted of a fruit smoothie, pancakes with maple syrup and blueberries, sausages, bacon and a scrambled egg and some toast with peanut butter and jelly. Annabeth slept till 9:00 and when I was putting the breakfast on the dining table she came downstairs.

Percy: Happy 24th birthday Annabeth!!! *kisses her*

Annabeth: Thank you! Holy Hades you made me breakfast and you bought me a present!

Percy: Open it.

Annabeth: OH MY GODS! This bracelet is so amazing and this mug is so awesome. I will know this is my mug!

Percy: Do you like the presents I gave you?

Annabeth: I love them! Thank you so much! *hugs him*

Percy: *kisses her forehead* Anything for you Wise girl!

Annabeth: Percy?

Percy: Huh?

Annabeth: There is one problem actually.

Percy: What is it?

Annabeth: I am not going to be able to eat this whole breakfast.

Percy: Would like me to help you finish it love?

Annabeth: Yes please!

After we ate breakfast, me and Annabeth went for a swim in the lake it was awesome! For lunch I took Annabeth for a picnic bear the strawberry fields. The meal was delicious.

Annabeth POV

I loved all the presents Percy gave me! In the evening Percy went in town to bring the birthday cake. In the meantime Piper, Frank, Hazel, Will, Jason, Reyna, Thalia and Calypso, Nico and Rachel came. Everyone congratulated me, hugged me and gave me a present.

Annabeth: Where's Leo?

Calypso: Oh he wanted to go with Percy to bring the cake.

Annabeth: Let's hope the cake comes in one piece.

Thalia: How are you feeling now that you are 24?

Annabeth: The same like yesterday! Except that the bump got bigger. This is the last birthday before the baby is born.

Piper: How many weeks do you have left?

Annabeth: To be exact I have 12 days left. Which makes it 1 week and 5 days.

Jason: Wow you are still smart Annabeth!

Annabeth: Obviously nothing changed from my brains!

Jason: Yeah you are right I am just being an idiot!

After a while Percy and Leo came with the cake.

Reyna: Did you bring the cake in one peace?

Leo: Yeah it looks delicious. It is rain-

Percy: LEO!!!!

Leo: What?

Percy: Don't ruin the cake! It is a surprise!!

Leo: Oh sorry!

Percy put the cake on the table. The cake had rainbow layers with different flavours with pink icing on top and there was "Happy 24th birthday Annabeth" and there was an owl and some books on the icing. Hazel put the candles as the number 24 on it.

Leo: Can I lit the candles on please?

Annabeth: No Leo you will put the cake on fire. We are going to lit them on with matches.

Leo: Oh fine you are the birthday girl after all!

When I blew the candles out everyone clapped and cheered. I cut the cake and gave a piece to everyone. It was so delicious! Best cake I have ever tasted! To make the day memorable we watched Percy's and I 's wedding video.

By the end of the video everyone was crying. When it was midnight everyone left to their cabin and I opened the presents with Percy next to me. He wanted to see what I received for my birthday.

I received a nice perfume from Piper and Jason, Owl earrings from Frank and Hazel, a blue dress from Leo and Calypso, a heart shaped necklace from Will and Nico, black ballerina shoes from Thalia, another perfume from Reyna and a set of purple pygamas from Rachel. The gifts were all amazing ecspacially Percy's.

After opening the presents me and Percy watched some TV until I was falling asleep. Percy saw me falling asleep so he carried me bridal style to bed. It was the best birthday ever!