IMPORTANT; please read

I'm going to be completely honest with all of you, but I have literally lost all inspiration to write this book. It has all drained out of me, but I really wanna finish it. So, here is the plan, and I couldn't give a single fuck about whether you like it or not.

1. The next chapter is going to have a small summary about what happened with Emery in the episodes of season three. Sort of like in 1.16; in which the wilchester trio are busy.

2. I am going to write the season finale of season three in it's own two chapters because I've been excited to write it ever since I started writing this book. I'll try and make it as awesome as I can because I'm not writing all of season three like I originally planned.

3. The ending. It will take place during the season finale of season five. Which is the episode Swan Song. I've already told my plan to my main girl, Layla, and she already knows how much feels everybody will get. It's actually the main reason why this book is called Tragedy.

I am deeply apologetic to you guys because I had soo much planes for Dean and Emery and just Emery's character in general. Hell, I had planned to write all the seasons with this little smol bean in it, but like I said, the inspiration just drained out of me.

Though, I am super glad that everyone stuck with this book for this long, and thank you soooooo much for all the support that you guys have given me. I have a deep love in my chest for all of you, and I'm sorry for the emotional pain that I've put you through (and what I will be putting you through).

Thank you all so much!

- Kimberly xx