Chapter 11

Lyla's POV

I got up next morning early surprisengly. It was Saturday. Finally the weekend.
I got my phone and saw texts Zach sent.

Lyla. Please. I love you. I dont want to lose you. Can you listen please. Please dont ignore me.

I looked over my bed and noticed the heart pillow Zach gave me for valentines day. A tear slides down my face. I want to listen to what Zach has to say, but my heart doesnt want to listen. My heart wants to avoid being hurt.
I lay back on my bed and stare at the wall.
"Lyla?"
I got up alarmed and looked over my room balcony. Someone was standing there. I walked towards the door.
"Lyla?" Someone whispered shouted.
I opened the door. I wish i hadn't done so.
"Zach... Dont you kno-"
I was cut off by Zach.
"I never got a chance to explain my self Lyla."
I huffed. "Go ahead."
"Well, i was going to class and Sandra you best friend," he did quotes with his fingers around bestfriend, "started kissing me but would stop. I tried but damn.. She pinned me up right against the wall." He looked down at his wrist. I saw red marks from Sandra pinning him. Woah.
"And when i saw you crying, i felt terrible. I hurt you and you don't deserve that. At all. I love you Lyla and i can say that as much times as i want because i do. It broke me to see you hurt. I just feel... What made me so lucky to have someone like you in my life. You make me feel happy. Before i was just a guy who didnt give a crap about anything!" Which was true. Zach used to be ride and careless, "I ignored you two years ago. And im still sorry for that. Lyla, you are the one i want to spend the rest of my life with. You are everything to me. So with that, Lyla, will you please give me a chance?" Zach looked at me hopefully.
I stared at him. He didnt deserve this. It was Sandra's fault mostly for doing this to me and not saying anything.
I stayed silent. I walked closer to him. Our eyes never departed. My hands cupped around his face and i leaned in to kiss him. He put his hands around my waist.
He departed. "So will you?"
I grinned at him. "Yes.. Cutie."
He grinned back and held onto my waist tighter and kissed me again.
And there we were kissing on my balcony.
"Lyla-? Oh!" I turned around and saw Ivah. Oops.
"Um. Hey Ivah." Zach said awkwardly.
Ivah's shocked face slowly turning into a smile. Ivah ran at us and hugged us both. We all started laughing.
"Im so glad you guys didnt turn against each other."
I smile. I know Ivah is a true friend.
"What are you doing here?" I said smiling at Ivah.
"Well-"
"Wait let me guess. You felt a vibe telling you me and Lyla were kissing right now?" Zach teased.
"Yah actually!"
I started laughing.
"Also cause i wanted to make sure my best friend wasnt heart broken because if she were some dude like Zach would have been strangled by now."
Zach's eyes widen.
"Just kidding!"
I start to laugh.
"Wanna go to the park?" Asked Zach looking at me.
I look back. "Sure! Ivah wanna come since you're almost moving and i wanna spend time with my bestfriend?"
Ivah smiles. "Sure!" She put her arms around me. "Let's go sissy!"
"Wait you're moving!" Asked Zach.
"Yes." Ivah looked down.
"Aw. Thats sad. Let's go to the park then to celebrate!" Zach said smiling.
I stared him down with my really expression written all over my face. "Im just kidding Ivah."
Ivah started laughing. "At least i dont have to see your..." She whispered to me, "what is that.."
I started to laugh.
"Hey i heard that!"
"Just shush both of you!" I said laughing.
"Whyy?!" Ivah whined.
Zach laughed and held onto my hands. I look at him and smile. Im so happy now.
We arrived at the park and just walk around. With Ivah's arm around my neck and Zach holding my hand.
"Ugh just seeing you happy, Lyla, makes me sick. I thought i broke you guys up." I stop walking and turn around. Anger flames in me as i see Sandra standing there amused of my anger. Her arms were folded. She stood there smirking. "I might have to do more work. Isn't that right, cutie?" She stares at Zach.
"Sandra. LEAVE!" I flinch at the sound of Ivah's voice.
"Why should i?"
"Because you're a fake and cannot hurt Lyla and Zach anymore! Now get your slutty ass out!" Ivah pointed to the exit of the park viciously.
"Shut up Ivah. You're not in this." Sandra hissed back.
"Dont tell her to shut up!"i say.
"I can say what i want to say."
"Then i can say what i want to say. Sandra just leave because your a fake bitch!" I yelled.
"Say that to my face bitch!"
"I already did!"
"Go fucking bother someone else! No i take that back! Just stop!" Zach yelled.
Ivah, Zach, and I turned around and walked away. Hopefully done with this shit! Bah falicia!

•••••••••••••••••••••