Chapter 16

Lyla's POV

"Mom, please let us explain." Zach said hopefully.

"Please Linda? There is a complete explanation." I said.
Linda stared at us both. She raised her eyebrow. "Explain now." She said sternly.
We explained to her everything. From meeting Davina and to just what happened.

"Ok Zach. I cant be mad at you for helping family. But you have to know that you cant keep lying to me! You are definently having a punishment. I permit you from going over to Jason's house ever again. Do you hear me clear? Now. I dont want anymore discussion of this ever again. EVER."

Zach nodded his head. I as well did also.

"Oh! Right. Happy birthday Lyla. Im sorry you haven't been having an actually good birthday. So. Come follow me."

I followed her to her room. She grabbed something from her drawer and held it out to me.

"Oh Linda. You really didnt have to! I'll just feel bad after!"

"No Lyla. Take it. I bought it specially for you."

I smiled awkwardly and took it.

"Thank you, Linda. I really appreciate it!" I gave her a hug.

"It was definently not a problem at all sweetheart!"

"Um, Linda? Would you and Zach like to come over in a while to my house. My parents want to do a small friends and family gathering."

"I would love to. Thank you! I'll just start getting ready then." She laughed.

I exited the room and went to the living room where Zach was.

"What did she say?"

"Oh she just gave me a present. And you and her are coming over later."

"Great! Im relieved she isn't mad."

"I still cant believe Sandra tried to make us break apart." I said.

"I dont think anything can break us apart honestly."

I smiled at him. He is completely correct. "I agree."

He leaned in me. The space between us decreasing. Soon, we were just centimeters away. No actually millimeters away. His lips met mine. We were like that for a minute. He let go a little. I smiled at him. He put his hands on my waist as I put my hands around his neck. And then we made out for a couple of more minutes. He lifted me up off ground a little.

"Oh gosh. Can't you just do that somewhere else!"

Me and Zach immediately stopped and looked at Linda.

"Sorry mom."

I giggled and looked at Linda in embarrassment.

"Come on. Let's go to your house."

●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"Zach! Are you gonna get food?" I went inside my house. My dad was cooking outside on the grill and food was already ready.

I went to the living room and found Zach sleeping on my couch. I laughed softly to myself. I walked towards him until I was beside the couch. I kneeled a little and whispered in his ear. "Hey. Zach. There food now."

"Food?" He said groaning.

I started laughing. "Yes, Cutie. Go get your food."

I got up and turned around to leave, but Zach got hold of my wrist and pulled me to him. "Zach!"

He started laughing as he sat up on the couch. He pulled me closer to him. Then he sat me down on his lap with me facing him.

"Zach. Your damn rood is waiting. Aren't you hungry?" I said smiling.

"The food can wait."

I looked at him confused. "Wha-"

He pulled me more closer to him and started kissing me. He let go softly.

"I should get my food actually. I'm freaking starving."He was starting to get up.

"No! Food can wait. Kiss me."

He looks at me smirking and gets back down. I pull his shirt to get him to kiss me and he gladly starts to. Then, I push him back so that his back is against the couch seat and I'm on top of him. I continue kissing him. I don't know how, but he somehow took both my arms and turned us around so that now I was underneath and he was on top. I pull him down to continue kissing me. Gosh his hands are surprisingly cold. Wait... his hands are underneath my shirt right now. Don't really care about that though.

"LYLA. IM HERE. I MISS YOU SOO- oooh."

Me and Zach both look at the front door and saw Ivah. Then we looked at each other. I think Zach didn't even realize that his hands were under my shirt and like really close to my... yeaa...

Zach gets off me and we both get off the couch.

"IVAH!!" I run to her and give her a big hug.

"Oh my gosh. I MISSED YOU GUYS SOOO MUCH."

"Thanks sooo much for coming."

"No problem. I'm actually gonna stay with you for a week! Oh and what were you guys doing." Ivah looks at Zach and I with a smirk. Then Zach and I look at each other awkwardly.

"Nothing. I swear. We weren't doing that..." Zach said laughing. "Not yet at least."

I look at him with my eyes wide open and then my face turns bright red. Oh gosh.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

How do yah guys like the new bookcover. I like it.
Anywayssss.... HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER.