Chapter 17

Lyla's POV

"Where are your parents? I wanna say hi." Asked Ivah.

"They're outside."

We walked outside.

"Hi William! Hi Bella!"

My parents hugged her and asked her about stuff and yea.

"How are your par-"

Car door slam

"Dad. Did you invite anyone else?"

"No..."

I looked at the driveway. And there stood the fucking bitch in the world, Sandra.

I start walking to the drive way angrily.
"Sandra get the fuck away."

"I got an invitation actually."

I looked at her confused. "What are you talking about no one here invited you."

"Oh oh. Um oops." Someone said behind me.

I turned around. The speaker was Zachs mom. "Linda. Why?"

"I didnt think she was a huge problem here. Im really sorry Lyla. I just ruined yor party. I feel terrible."

I gave her a kind look. I cant be mad at Linda!

"Its ok." I turned to face Sandra. "What the fuck do you want."

"Lyla calm down." Hands went over my shoulders. I looked at them. They were Zachs. I started calming down at their touch.

"Sandra. Can you just leave."

"No. You stole Zach from me!"

I looked at her angry. "He was never yours."

"He was gonna be mine. But your little stupid in love ass was in my way. Didnt you know i like him?"

"No. If you just told me, i w-wouldnt be dating him. But you didnt. And look at the situation we are in. All cuz of you! This is practically all your fault"

"No. You would still be dating me because i liked you since 7th grade. And i wouldnt be desperate enough to date a bitch like you Sandra. You tried to break up me and Lyla with different schemes. We are tired of it and your bullshit!" 

"Fine. But it doesnt end here. Trust me. Ill have Zach in no time."

"No you wont. Now can you fucking get out of here!" I said pointing to the street.

She left with a smirk and rolled her eyes. Then she walked away and held up zee finger.

I huffed with annoyance. Zach turned me around and stared at me in the eyes.

"God damn it. Your beautiful."

My face turns red quickly.

"Im sorry your birthday has to be like this."

I give him a kind smile. "Honestly. This was one of the most exciting birthdays i ever had. I found out that Zachary actually like me since 7th grade. Is that true?"

Zach looked in my eyes smiling. He took me by surprise by wrapping his arms around me and holding me close to him. I squeal in surprise. I calmed down and put my head on his shoulder. Zach whispered in my ears.

"I didnt like you since seventh grade, Lyla."

I looked at him confused.

"I fucking loved you since seventh grade. I started liking you... In i dont know. Maybe since fifth grade?"

I give him a smile and wrap my arms around his neck. My forehead was against his chin.

"Are you gonna get food? Its freaking good!"  Ivah said.

"Oh yeah. I forgot."

I followed Zach while holding his hand.

"I hope we can get married and have kids."

"I would love that."
********************************

Sorry for the really crappy chapter. But at least i updated!