Chapter 18

A/N

Hey guys. So this chapter would be the last chapter actually. Every book has an ending and this one ends here. But... There is gonna be a book after this one. And it has a connection with the characters actually. This book has been a joy to write. The next book will be called... I actually dont know yet but i will soon!

Hope you enjoy the last chapter of  16 LOVE!!!!

Lyla's POV

8 years later

Finally! Sapphire is asleep peacefully. I went downstairs and went to get my phone.

Oo! Ivah texted me!

Ivah: hey Lyla! I have amazing news!

Me: whats up!

Ivah: Im. ENGAGED!!!!!

Me: Omg!!!!!! IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!

The front door opened an there was my husband.

"Hey Zach!! Ivah is engaged!"
I jumped up a little.

"Really! Thats amazing!"

Zach gave me a kiss.

"How is our little Sapphire doing?"

"She is upstairs finally sleeping." I yawned. "Gosh im a complete mess. I have no idea how my mom did this!"

"Why don't you take a nap and I'll take care of our baby."

I smiled at him. "Thanks, cutie."

He hugged me and kissed me. "Im so glad to have you in my life and that im your husband."

"And im glad im your wife."

We both went upstairs to our room. And there was little Sapphire in her baby crib sound asleep.  Zach lifted her up gently.  I smiled. Sapphire was beautiful. She had blue eyes. (From me.) which is one of the reasons why we called her Saphire.

********

A week later

Today is 7 months for Sapphire. So i planned to take a walk with her around the park.

I got in the car and drove to the park. I took Sapphire in my arms and started walking around the park.

My eyes spotted a person in a black hoodie and i try my best to avoid that person. I couldn't see the face and you can never be too careful. I turned around slowly and was starting to make my way to my car. But someone stopped me.

They hit my side hard. I almost fell to the ground but Sapphire was in my arms. I wrapped my arms around her and tried to escape but the person had me tight. I became weaker and the person took Sapphire away from me.
I screamed and started running towards the person. They glanced back. I saw the face. Sandra!

I took my phone out of my pocket ready to call the police. But i fell and my phone dropped. A cut was on my face and i could feel blood coming down. Tears started streaming down my face.

"SANDRA. COME BACK. WHYYY!" I grappled my phone shaking and looked at the direction she ran off to. I called the police.

"Hello. The police department here."

"They took my child! Help please! Sapphire!"

"Okay ma'am we are on our way."

I hung up and started running towards were Sandra ran off to. But me legs were shaking. The side of my rib hurt badly.

After 15 seconds i hear sirens.

I looked at the 5 cop cars that came.

"Help!"

"We're did they go!"

I pointed to the direction weakly.

They ran off to there. Zach!

I got my phone and called Zach.

"Hello?"

"Za-Zach!"

"Lyla! Whats wrong!"

"They. THEY KIDNAPPED SAPPHIRE." I started crying and shaking.

"WHO!" Zach answered angrily.

"FUCKING SANDRA!"

***********

A week later

"Im sorry ma'am but Sandra is no where to be found. We will continue searching for her and get back to you as soon as possible."

A tear started rolling down my cheek.
I put my head on Zach's shoulder. His hands were in tight fists.

"Zach. I- im scared for Sapphire."

Zach held me close. "When i find Sandra. Im going to fucking kill her.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Well that concludes this book. Sorry! But the next book will come out probably in a couple of days. I really did enjoy writing this book. I felt that a happy ending chapter would be boring. And AntonellaRufasto  gave me the idea to do a sad ending.

Anyways i hope you guys really enjoyed this book as much as i enjoyed writing this.

Love you all! 💙