2 | edited

Kim Jeana

I woke up an hour early before school so I had more than enough time to get ready. I put on my uniform and tied my hair into a neat ponytail.

I went downstairs to eat my breakfast which was simply bread and nutella. After eating, Jin came down, getting ready to send me to school.

"Jeana, Jin, Jungkook will be following you guys, since he's new here" eomma tell us.

I grin widely, "okay!"

I tug on Jin's hand and drag him to Jungkook's house. Like yesterday, I rang the doorbell twice and Jungkook opened.

"Are you ready to go to school?! Lets go!" I grabbed his hand and pulled him to our car.

***

When we reached school, everyone was staring at Jungkook and started whispering.

"ommo, he's so hot"

"yah, he's boyfriend material"

"what is Jeana doing with him?"

I looked down and dragged Jungkook to school.

"So... what's with them?" Jungkook asked

I looked up at him, "they find you attractive I guess" I shrugged casually, looking down again.

"Do they like... hate you or something?" Jungkook asked again.

I fiddled with my fingers, "Well, i'm considered as a normal person in school and its weird that I entered school with someone like you" I explained.

"What do you mean someone like me?"

"Like I said, they find you attractive"

***

Jin: hey sis, i can't fetch you today, you can come back yourself with Jungkook today right?

Jeana: I guess i can

Jin: good, eomma left some food at home

Jeana: k

"Jungkook, you don't mind going home with me right?" I asked, keeping my phone in my bag.

"sure"

We both walked home together. School was the worst. Girls was all over Jungkook, I wasn't jealous or anything, it's just annoying.

When we were eating, the girls literally pulled Jungkook away and literally forced him to eat with him and the only thing Jungkook could do was to gave me a look of sympathy.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook asked, lightly holding my shoulder.

I gave him a fake smile, "i'm fine"

"Why didn't your brother bring you home?" he asked.

"He said he was busy and wanted me to go home with you" I explained, "he wants me to be safe"

He gave me a sad smile, "he really loves you, huh?"

I shrug, "he can be really annoying sometimes"

"You should be lucky to have someone loving you"

I looked up at him, confused, "why?"

He sigh,"let me tell you this" I nodded and listened, "remember when I told you I burned down my house?"

I nodded, "yes"

"Well, my girlfriend was with me and she... was scared of me afterwards and left me..."

I stared at him, "i'm sorry"

"That's why, you should be grateful" He turned to me and gave me a fake smile.

I looked down, feeling embarrassed, "I understand"

Suddenly, I felt his arm around my shoulder, "don't feel embarrassed"

"Yah! You told me a story like that, how can I not feel embarrassed?"

He just laughed it off, "what happened next?" I asked

"Well, I moved on from her" He said casually.

I gasped, "that easy?"

He nods, "well, she keeps asking me to buy for her this and that"

I laughed, "how long did you guys last?"

"about 2 months" he looked down at me again, "what about you, have you ever gotten a boyfriend?"

I shake my head, "nope"

"0 guys liked you?"

"Well... there are boys who likes me but Jin wants me to save my first boyfriend when I really like him or when i'm matured enough" I explained.

"I see."

***

"Stay away from Jungkook or else," the drama queen spoke to me.

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms, "or else what?"

She couldn't control herself and slapped me. It hurts a lot, but I wasn't going to show her I was weak.

"Are you done? I'm hungry" I asked, looking at my nails.

Before I know it, she was gripping my hair tightly.

"You bitch!" She yelled at my face.

I wanted to cry there and then but she will know i'm weak.

"What's going on?!"

'drama queen' let go of my hair and ran to Jungkook's chest, sobbing.

"Oppa, she hit me because you were eating with us yesterday."

"What?" Jungkook said, looking at me.

I raised my eyebrows. "You believe her?"

He kept quiet, "I guess"

My eyes widened, "come on Jungkook, are you serious? You believe her?"

"Come on Jeana, she's crying. Why wouldn't I believe her?"

"Many reasons. She doesn't have messy hair, she doesn't have any bruises on her. Look at me. Messy hair and a red cheek" I pointed to my left cheek.

Jungkook stared at me then shake his head, "that doesn't prove anything"

"Of course it doesn't, you don't have a brain for me to prove anything" I glared at him and walked away.

When I reached home, I slammed the door and took out my favourite snack, choco pie. I stomped upstairs to Jin's room and sat on his bed.

"I hate Jungkook" I tell Jin.

He sighed and turned around, "what happened?" With that, I explained everything.

"And I thought he was nice. I can't believe he would believe ms drama queen?! Jin, can you believe it?!"

"I thought he was nice too," Jin said, looking out the window, seeing Jungkook doing his homework.

"I hate him" I said angrily

"You should talk to him" Jin suggested

I looked at him, unbelievable, "what? me? talk to him? No way!"

"Yah, you don't know his problem, so might as well find what it is"

I sighed, "fine"

I left his room and went to Jungkook's house. I rang the doorbell twice and waited.

Once he opened the door, "Jeon Jungkook and... Sheun Eun Mi?"

Please vote (-: