21 | edited

Jun Kai

"We need you to do something for us," Eunmi said.

I was confused. What do they want from me? They have actually been bugging me for almost a week but I kept quiet about it.

"Since you like Jeana and we both like Jungkook. I want you to do something for us," Sabrina smirked and walked closer to me.

"What do you want me to do?"

"You can't back out," Eunmi said.

I furrowed me eyebrows while looking at her, "okay"

"We want you to kiss Jeana. We'll video tape it and show it to Jungkook so they'll break up" Sabrina said and applauded like a seal.

"Why should I do this? What do I get from doing this?"

"You get to have Jeana and we get to have Jungkook. I'm giving you until tomorrow to do it," soon, they left me.

Honestly, it isn't such a bad idea. I have to admit, I do want Jeana to be mine but she just have to date that ugly Jungkook.

How am I suppose to kiss Jeana? I can't just ask her to kiss me.

The following day, I saw Jeana taking books out of her locker. I made sure that Eunmi and Sabrina was taking a picture.

Once everyone left, she shut her locker, getting ready to go to class. Before she could walk, I pinned her against the locker and locked gazes with her.

"Yes?" her voice quivered and her pupils turned shaky.

"Are you and Jungkook still dating?" I asked.

She tilted her head to the side, "Yes, why?"

With that, I slammed my lips on hers. Jeana was shocked at first but soon pushed me away.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" Jeana yelled at me.

At that moment, Sabrina and Eunmi walked towards us, "Kissing other guys, I see. Can't wait to tell Jungkookie!" Sabrina said and walked away with Eunmi.

I saw that Jeana was about to burst into tears so I quickly walked away. I felt a little bad for doing that to her but I really want her to be mine and I am pretty sure she'll be mine.

***

Kim Jeana

What the hell did Jun Kai just do? I can't believe this. Sabrina and Eunmi will tell Jungkook and Jungkook will break up with me.

I had to find Jungkook as soon as possible but because I still have school, the only time I can see Jungkook is after school.

I really didn't know what to do.

After school, I tried to find Jungkook. It was pretty hard because many students are blocking my way but I finally found him who was busy keeping his books.

"Jungkook, I didn't mean to do it!" I quickly said.

Jungkook looked down at me with confusion, "didn't mean to do what?"

Sabrina and Eunmi haven't told him?

"O-oh, for stepping on your shoe!" I stepped on his shoe, "oops, sorry"

"You funny, babe" Jungkook laughed and held my hand, "let's go home"

I nodded and we both walked home together. While we were walking home, we were both talking and our topic suddenly changed to Jun Kai.

"So, did he do anything to you?"Jungkook asked.

I debated on whether I should tell him what happened in school but I did. I don't want to keep secrets from Jungkook.