3 | edited

Kim Jeana

"...Sheun Eun Mi?"

Eun Mi, the drama queen I was talking about.

Eun Mi gave me an evil smile, "Yes, what are you doing here?"

I looked at Jungkook and back at Eun Mi, "I wanted to talk to Jungkook"

"Why do you need to talk him? You can tell the both of us" She blinked repeatedly, acting innocent, holding onto Jungkook's arm.

My blood boiled looking at her, "I wanted to talk to him-" I looked at Jungkook again, who was staring at me, "to fix things, but he's busy. Maybe some other time" I gave her a fake smile.

"Good. Now we can continue what we were doing" Eun Mi replied.

I laughed, "of course" I walked up to Jungkook and tip toed, wrapping my arms around his neck. "Bye Jungkook"

I smirked at Eun Mi and saw she was looking red as ever. I turned around and walked back to my house. I laughed internally, if she wants to play that game, I'll play it too.

***

The following day at school was the worst. Everyone was glaring at me.

Eun mi spread a rumor about me hitting her and I was a slut. During Physical Education, everyone would throw the soccer balls at me.

My teeth even bled! I walked to the medical room and told the teacher that my mouth was bleeding. She told me to sit down and passed me a bag of ice which I quickly placed on my lips.

"Jungkook, come in, I can't take care of Jeana right now, can you take care of her instead? I'll give you a slip" The teacher said and pulled Jungkook in, who was waiting outside because he brought me here.

"Um.. yeah sure" Jungkook stuttered.

The teacher gave him a warming smile, "thank you so much! The slip is on the table!" with that, she left.

Both of us didn't talk at all. It was just silence. It wasn't awkward though, it was just plain silence.

Jungkook spoke first, "Why did you hug me yesterday?"

I looked at him, who was sitting at the edge of the teachers table, "what? can't I hug my neighbour goodbye?"

He rubbed his arm, "I guess, but we had a fight remember?"

"I tried talking to you but the girl had to be there with you" I rolled my eyes, looking down again.

"Why do you hate her so much?" Jungkook asked, standing up.

"It's my problem if I hate her. Why? Do you like her?" I asked.

He stared at me for a while, "no"

"Why did you side her anyways?" I asked.

"Why would she hit you anyway?" Jungkook raised his eyebrows.

I groaned, "how many times must I tell you?"

"What?"

I sighed heavily, "they think you're good looking and remember when we came to school together? Everyone saw us together, Jungkook. Eun Mi got jealous and threatened me to leave you alone, I sass talk her, she got angry and slapped me and pulled my hair. Once you came, she pretended to be innocent" I finally made eye contact with him and his eyes were wide.

"W-what?"

I groaned and was about to leave the room when a hand caught mine, making me turn around, making me face to face with a chest.

"I'm sorry," Jungkook apologised.

I looked up at him, "I totally forgive you"

"I said i'm sorry" he apologised again, but this time, he wrapped his arms around my body.

"Ju- what?" I mumbled in his chest. My hands were by my side. I didn't dare hold him back.

"I'm sorry. I was too stupid to realise it" He whispered, holding me tighter.

"It's fine. Y-you can let me go now" I said, pushing him away.

He smiled at me, "friends?"

I looked up at him and smiled, "friends."

***

"Yah! Why isn't Jungkook talking to me? It's because of you isn't it?" Eun Mi yelled at my face and pointed her pointer finger at my face.

"So what if it's me?" I raised my eyebrows.

She groaned out loud and was about to slap me but a voice stopped her.

"W-what?" Eun mi turned to her right.

"I said. Stop." Jungkook tell her.

"Oppa, she was hitting me first" Eun Mi pointed at me again.

Jungkook rolled his eyes, "Yeah right"

"Oppa-"

"Yah, stop calling me Oppa. You're clearly older than me, its embarrassing. Jeana, let's go" Jungkook pulled my hand and brought me somewhere quieter.

"Are you okay? Did she hurt you anywhere else?" Jungkook bombarded me with questions.

"I'm fine." I replied, pulling my hand away from his. "How did you find me?"

"I was trying to find you and saw you were almost getting beaten up by Eun Mi. By the way, were you proud about what I said to her?" Jungkook wiggled his eyebrows.

I laughed and shrugged, "I guess"

"You guess?!" he pouted, "yah, you should be proud of me"

I smiled at him, "fine. I guess I am."

Suddenly he wrapped his arms around my body, "I'm sorry I couldn't be there earlier" he whispered.

I didn't hug him back, trying hard to not to blush, "it's okay"

I pushed him away but he didn't let go, "you haven't hug me back"

I grinned, I slowly lifted my arms, around his waist and lightly pat his back, "there, you can let go of me now"

He finally let go of me and dragged me to class, "let's go to class, recess is almost over"

Please vote (-: