16 | edited

Jeon Jungkook

I kissed her. I kissed Jeana. Not on the forhead, on the lips this time. It hurts me how she didn't kiss me back. At all.

"Jungkook" Jeana pushed me away with teary eyes, "What are you doing?"

"Jeana, please, I really do like you" I tell her, cupping one side of her cheek.

She shrugged my hands from her face, "i-i need to think about it. See you"

With that, she stood up and walked home. What did I do? When I confess to her, she doesn't believe me.

I groaned as I ruffled my hair and started slowly walking back home. God damn. What do I do now? How do I make her mine?

Jeana, im sorry dont stress urself bc of this -Jungkook

I don't want to see the girl of my dreams stressing herself out because of a kiss. It hurts me seeing her so weak and skinny. Do I still go to school with her? Or do I just ignore her?

Grandfather's words started replaying in my mind.

FLASHBACK

"did you know how I got your grandma?" my grandfather asked me.

"Aniya, how?" I asked, shaking my head.

"Remember this when you grow up. Never give up on a woman you love."

END OF FLASHBACK

I can't be falling in love within a few weeks, right? Maybe I just like her. Again, I wouldn't be this desperate.

Let's just see how it goes. I won't ignore her.

***

The following day, when I leave the house, I saw Jeana and Jin leaving the house. She looked liked she didn't have enough sleep with the dark circles under her eyes.

"Jeana!" I yelled, running towards them. "Jeana I-"

"What do you want, Jungkook?" Jin sighed and pushed Jeana behind him.

Huh?

"I want to talk to Jeana, please I-"

"She doesn't want to talk to you" Jin simply stated.

"What? Why? Jeana please let me-"

"I don't want to talk to you Jungkook" I heard Jeana say softly.

"Jeana-" I tried reaching out for her but Jin blocked her.

"Let's go" Jin dragged her away from me.

I can't believe Jeana told Jin about our kiss. They are closer than I thought. God damn it. Why must things be so difficult? How am I suppose to talk to her?

Whatever. I'll just try to win her later.

***

I spot Jeana at her locker, taking her books out. Alone. This is my chance. I ran towards her, mumbling 'excuse me' every second due to the amount of students walking around.

"Jeana" I breathed out.

She looked up at me, "J-jungkook. I don't want to see you right now"

"Jeana, please just let me talk"

"I told you to give me time!" She almost yelled, slamming her locker shut.

"But Jeana-"

"Jungkook, i'm begging you. Give me time. That's all I ask for. I will come back to you" Jeana said and stared at me before walking away.