20 | edited

Kim Jeana

Before Jun Kai left, he told me that he wanted to walk to school with me, I reluctantly agreed.

When Jungkook left, all he did was gave me a kiss on my forehead and left. I tried texting him yesterday but he never replied to any of it.

"Jeana, Jun Kai is waiting for us" Jin said.

I nodded and grabbed my turquoise bag and walked out the house with Jin. Just like what Jin had said, Jun Kai was indeed waiting for us.

"Can we wait for Jungkook too?" I asked.

"I don't think we can, if we wait, we're going to be late for school"Jin said and started walking with Jun Kai.

I frowned and mumbled an 'oh'. I was very worried of Jungkook. What if he breaks up with me? I can't let that happen because I like Jungkook very much.

When we reached school I saw Jungkook, he was walking towards class alone. I ran after him and grabbed his arm.

"Jungkook," I frowned, "Why didn't you walk with us?"

He looked down at me, "Why should I? I thought you're walking with Jun Kai?"

"Yeah we did, but I was waiting for you. Are you angry at me?" I questioned.

He sighs, "I have to get to class, see you later"

Jungkook tried walking away from me but I grabbed his arm again, "I'll send you to class"

"Only boys do that"

"A relationship consists of 2 people," I simply stated and held his hand while we walked towards his class.

"I'll see you later" I tell him and quickly gave him a hug and walked away before he could reply.

***

"Where's Jungkook?" Taehyung asked.

"And who is the guy next to your brother?" Jimin asked.

"I don't know where Jungkook is and that guy is Jun Kai" I answered.

Taehyung frowned, "But he never misses lunch"

"We, uh, got into a fight" I sighed and covered my face with my hands, "I don't know what to do, I feel like crying"

"Don't cry"

I lifted my head up and saw Jungkook looking down at me.

I sighed heavily, "You scared me"

"Aishhh, we don't want sad atmosphere around here, let's eat!" Jimin lightened up the mood.

Jungkook smiled down at me and sat beside me. I looked away and started eating my food.

After eating very quickly, I stood up and threw away the leftovers and walked back to class. It was early so no one was in class. But it all changed when Jun Kai entered the class.

"Hey"

I looked up at him, "Yes?"

"What happened between you and Jungkook?" he asked, taking a seat quite close to me.

I moved away, "nothing important,"

"Oh really?"

"Yes"

He sat closer to me, "he isn't talking to you"

"Our relationship is like that, it's none of your business" I tell him and stood up, "Excuse me, i'm going to find Jungkook,"