23 | edited

Jeon Jungkook

I stared at the wall in front of me. Unsure of what to do. I've lost my girlfriend. Ex-girlfriend. Why though? Our relationship was perfectly fine. Did she fall in love with Jun Kai?

How could this happen? Did she cheat on me?

Tears unknowingly fell down my cheeks. I rested my body on the wall and slide down.

I've lost somone so important to me. We haven't be together for long but she meant so much to me.

Jeana wasn't the typical girl who finds a guy who is good looking. I can see it in her if she likes someone genuinely. And that was what made me love her. But now i've lost her and it's all my fault.

I took a deep breathe as I wiped my tears and walked lazily to class. The worst part was it was singing class. Jeana and Jun Kai are in my class.

I scanned the room and saw Jeana sitting somewhere in the middle. I took a seat at her row but far away from her.

I noticed that Jeana had blood shot eyes and a red nose and a little pout on her lips.

"Alright class! So, before I start-" the teacher stopped herself, "where's the new student? What's his name?"

"Jun Kai?" one of our classmates guessed.

"Yes that guy,"

"Oh, I don't know"

"Okay, we will start without him," the teacher said, "as you guys know, Teachers Day is coming and the school wants 2 singers to perform on that day. Any volunteers?"

I looked around and saw that everyone was avoiding the teacher's eye contact. I actually wanted to perform but no one wanted to.

"Anyone? Any 2? It can be anyone" The teacher asked and sighed, "no one? really? I'll choose by myself then,"

I waited as the teacher choosed the 2 lucky people, "Jungkook and Jeana!"

My head snapped up and so did Jeana. "What?"

"Both of you will perform for the teacher's day performance. You will have to write your own songs. You are given 3 weeks. Good luck!" she simply said and continued with the lesson.

Seriously, is this fate or something? Just when we wanted to ignore each other's presence we are partnered up to sing.

"Oh, Jungkook and Jeana, you guys can go anywhere in this school that is convenient for the both of you and start working on your song now. I'll teach the others,"

I stood up and left the classroom, waiting for Jeana. She finally came out and walked ahead of me.

I quickened my pace and walked beside her.

"So do you have any ideas?" I asked, my voice a bit raspy since I just cried.

She shake her, no, probably not trusting her own voice either.

"I have a lot of ideas because remember that time when you came to my house and you were walking around my room and saw papers on my tables? Those are songs that I wrote by myself. We can use the one that you like, so we don't have to plan"

We walked in the library.

"I am staying here, I don't want to go to class" Jeana said softly.

"Oh,"

We both found a vacant seat and sat opposite each other. Jeana took out her phone and started playing with it while I just stared adoringly at her.