11 | edited

A/N Hi guys, before you read this book, please be reminded that Jungkook is still in school so his hair will be gelled up. 

***

Jeon Jungkook

"It's..."

Jeana decided to cut me off, "Look, Jungkook" she stared at me, "What I'm going to say next is going to make things really awkward but... I... like you. But you like Sabrina, so it's fine" she closed her eyes.

What? She likes me? My mind and heart was whirling with excitement but I was too shocked that I just blurted out, "m-mianhae, b-but I don't like you that way"

She stared at me for a while with wide eyes then back down at the ground, "o-oh. You should go back home now"

I nodded and left her house. Gosh! Jungkook! Why did you do that?! What was I thinking? I just shook my head and entered my room. I just wanted to punch something. I could've made her mine right there and then.

Well, now I won't have a hard time breaking up with Sabrina. I decided to talk to Eomma about this. I mean, she is a girl, she would know how to help me.

"Eomma" I yelled.

"Ne? I'm in the kitchen" Eomma replied.

Why are women always in the kitchen? "Eomma, I want to talk to you about a girl"

Eomma looked at me excitedly and clapped her hands, "Omo! This is the first time! Who is it?"

"Eomma, it's a long story. Basically, I really like Jeana"

"Jeana? As in our neighbour?" Eomma cut me off.

"Ne. Well, I knew she wouldn't like me because she's a 10 and i'm a 3. So I decided to date this girl from school, Sabrina. I do not like her, but she's similar to Jeana; nice, beautiful, but not as pretty as Jeana." I told her.

"Aish, you, then what happened?"

"Well, earlier Jeana confessed to me that she likes me. I...um... got shocked and told her I didn't like her back." I tell Eomma.

Eomma shake her head, "well, slowly win her back then"

"Ma! It isn't that easy!" I groaned, running my hands through my hair.

"Im serious, darling. You have to break up with Sabrina either way" Eomma said, rubbing my arm.

"Or! I could date different girls to move on from Jeana" I said, grinning.

Eomma sighed, "whatever you want, son" Eomma stood up and gave me a kiss on my forehead, "just think twice while doing it"

Was it a good idea though? I could move on from Jeana easily. I decided that it would be a great idea if I date different girls.

***

"Sabrina, we're breaking up" I tell her with no emotion on my face. Honestly, in my heart, I felt so bad. She was practically innocent.

"H-huh? You're kidding right?" Sabrina asked me.

"Aniya. We're over" I tell her, walking away.

"Yah! Jeon Jungkook! Wae!?" I heard her cry from afar.

It took me a few weeks to say those words to her. I did regret it a bit but I know it's going to help me get Jeana.

I took a seat on a vacant chair. I saw Jeana entered the class and stood in front of me with crossed arms.

"michyeosseo?!" she asked me, "Just because I confessed to you doesn't mean you can break up with your girlfriend" she scolded.

I noticed that she had dark circles under her eyes and she became skinnier. Really skinny.