12 | edited

Jeon Jungkook

"It's okay, Jeana. I'm here" I whispered in her ear, rubbing her back.

"I-i almost died" she sobbed, still hugging me.

"Let's go, it's cold outside" I mumbled and pulled away. When I saw her face, I just wanted to hug her again and make everything better but I can't. She'll think i'm weird.

I wiped her tears with my thumb while she stared at me. "m-mianhae. I'm such a cry baby"

"Aniya. You're not. Let's go" I grabbed her hands and we both walked to her house.

During the journey to home, my hand was grasped onto Jeana's for the whole day. I was aware but I acted innocent because honestly, I enjoyed it. My heart fluttered the whole time and I could feel butterflies in my stomach. Even though I was delightful, I get concerned when Jeana get startled over small things like when a skateboarder passed by her.

My eyes then caught an ice cream cart. Normally sweet things lightens up one's mood. I pulled Jeana to the ice cream cart and bought two vanilla ice cream. I gave one to Jeana who stood there bewildered.

"Sweet stuff can cheer you up. Just forget about what happened just now, I'll be by your side."

She reluctantly grabbed the ice cream and glanced onto me before licking it. Soon, her gloomy face faded when she licked the ice cream multiple times, enjoying the sweet flavour. She even has vanilla near the corner of her lips.I chuckled and wiped that spot with my thumb. Jeana froze as she looked up to me.I noticed a tiny of red on her cheeks.

"T-thanks."

She's cute.

***

My phone rang, making Jeana stare at me, I answered the call, "annyeong, eomma"

"Where are you? Why aren't you at home? I tried calling the house phone but no one picked up?" Eomma bombarded me with questions.

"I'm at Jeana's house." I tell her, a bit embarrassed because I know eomma will tease me about it.

"Ahh, in that case, stay as long as you like. Win her heart, araseo? Fighting!" Eomma laughed and hang up.

Aish eomma can be embarrassing sometimes. I looked back at Jeana, "Mianhae, Jeana, but I have to go. Eomma wants me home"

"Ohh, alright. See you tomorrow" she smiled at me, guiding me towards the door.

I smiled at her, "yeah"

"Annyeong,"she waved with a grin.

I stared at her for a while, I bend down to reach her height and leaned forward. I saw her eyes flutter close while I gave her a soft peck on the forehead.

I lingered my lips on her forehead for a few seconds before pulling away, "annyeong, Jeana. Text me whenever since you have my number now"

I saw her blushed but tried hiding it but failed. She knew I saw her blush and she touched her cheeks, "yahh, don't do that next time. It's embarrassing"

I laughed at her, "annyeong!!!" with that, I walked backwards while waving at her. Once I saw her door close, I walk normally to my house. I couldn't believe I actually kissed her forehead. I know it isn't such a big deal but, I felt happy that I kissed her.

I entered my house and threw my bag in my room and lay on my bed, staring at the house beside mine. I saw Jeana smiling, walking around and she finally picked up her phone. I thought she wanted to text me but no, she was actually watching a video. Soon, she walked towards her table that was full of makeup. She started picking them up and putting them on.