24 | edited

A/N: hi everyone, i've decided to change the character from Mina, Twice to Yerim, Red Velvet. Sorry for the confusion (-: Also, one more chapter and this book will be completed!

Kim Jeana

I didn't mean what I said the other day. It was the only way to get him to move on. I don't think we were good for each other.

I regret breaking up with him. I was too sensitive and I didn't think twice. It was only two arguments, Jeana. God, how could I be so stupid?

I just lose someone so beautiful, so gentleman like. I miss him so much.

I took a seat on park bench. Just thinking of how stupid I am that I have actually lost him. He's probably doing god knows what with Eunmi.

I was wrong. Infact, Jungkook is in front of me playing at the playground with a kid. He looks so happy. Did he really meant what he said?

I stared at him quietly. He was laughing with the kid at the top of the slide.

"Come on! Oppa will catch you!" Jungkook grinned at him already getting ready his hands at the bottom of the slide.

"You promise, Kookie Oppa?" the kid asked him.

"Ne" Jungkook nodded.

The little boy slide down and Jungkook caught him in his arms. Those arms, how they used to hug me everyday.

Jungkook spinned him around and that was when his eyes caught mine. He stopped spinning the little boy and awkwardly put him down and turned the other way around.

I smiled sadly at myself, I deserved this. It was my fault for breaking up with him. It was my fault for blaming it all on him.

"He's my cousin,"

My head snapped up, Jungkook was sitting beside me. I looked around to see who he was looking at but there wasn't anyone around me. I looked back at him and pointed to myself. He nodded.

"I didn't really ask," I mumbled, "but he's a cute little boy,"

"Yeah. He definitely is."

"What's his name?" I asked, staring at the adorable boy.

"Jin soo"

I kept quiet soon after. I didn't know what to say.

I stood up, "I'm going home, annyeong"

I was about to walk off but Jungkook stopped me, "let's go home together,"

I was about to deny but the Jin soo wrapped his little hands around my leg, "Noona!"

I couldn't help but smile at him, "annyeong"

Jungkook stood beside me and carried Jin soo, "Jin soo, do you want ice cream?"

Jin soo stared at him with wide eyes, "NE!!"

Jungkook chuckled and put him down, letting him walk ahead of us.

We were both just walking in silence, "Are you dating Eunmi?" I asked.

Jungkook stared at me with wide eyes for a while before looking away, "why would I?"

"You said you would've dated her than me. You know I didn't mean what I said right?" I mumbled the last part.

"W-what?"

I didn't know what came over me and I just started confessing, "I miss you, Jungkook"

"Jeana-"

Connected || JJKOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara