Piece 3: Kidnapped

"(Y/N)-san?"

A voice said as you woke up. It didn't sound like real voice, if it was someone's real voice you felt really bad for them. You felt your head pounding, and tried to move you limbs. Of course, a kidnapping isn't complete without tying up someone's hand and feet, so you couldn't move them apart. You tried to loosen the ropes and you felt the edge of whatever you were laying on, but it was already too late to do anything. Whoever is watching now must be laughing their asses off.

"E-Euhm, are you okay?"

A slightly different voice said through the mic. It seemed they were only adjusting the pitch by a certain amount, not changing the voice to a specific voice.

"Yes, I'm fine. Thanks for asking, Surprisingly nice second kidnapper."

You remarked with a tiny bit of highly lethal venom in your voice. You stayed face first on the floor.

"Um... You do realize you're not blindfolded, right?"

You tried opening your eyes. You were, indeed, not blindfolded...

"Y-Yes, o-of course I did."

"Good."

You moved from your face-floor position and looked around the room, there was the blasted thing you just fell off of. Sadly, it was made out of metal, so punching or kicking it would do more harm than good.

"Now, (Y/N), do you know why you're here?"

The first voice asked.

"Well, I was told that it was to help with the anti-Kira investigation, but I now, seeing my current situation, highly doubt that that was true."

"First off, let me ask you a question. Why did you go with the 'police' that came with you? They were highly suspicious, weren't they?"

"Well,"

You started as you took some time to think about the question.
You felt your face turn red.

"U-Um, well, there was a reasonably old man in their mid, and I didn't know of any recent kidnapping cases around my neighborhood, so i just...."

You can't exactly tell them you were friends with Kira and might have been able to tell the investigation group that. That was the reason you followed them. Definitely. Okay, Maybe because you had a slight crush on the main investigator. But the former was definitely the main reason. Definitely.

"..."

Nobody answered. It seemed like they had gotten enough of talking with you.
After a few minutes of awkward silence, a voice was heard.

"Second, seeing as you thought you would help with the investigation, you must be anti-Kira? "

"Yes"

You answered without hesitation.

"What would you do if Kira turned out to be someone you know?"

"I'm not sure. Are we talking about them being arrested and never seen again, or them telling me themselves?"

"Either one."

Either one? What kind of question is that? Come to think of it, they had been asking questions purely about Kira all this time...

"I would try to get them arrested."

"I see. Well then, thirdly, do you like cake?"

That was....Random. To say the least.

"Uh, Yes?"

You answered, slightly startled by the random question.

"..."

They became silent again.

Great, now you could find some way to amuse yourself for the coming minutes, maybe hours.

After taking many different things into consideration, Which may or may not have included sky diving in the weird squirrel suit, you decided on sleeping. Not particularly the most interesting one but probably the best choice in this situation.
You climbed back on the steel bed, one way or another, and attempted to cover yourself with the blanket. Of course, this didn't work, and you decided to just sleep without it,

You fell asleep shortly after this.

~????'s POV~

"Matsuda, go bring her some food."

"Yes."

"O and... Add some cake to her meal please."

Matsuda's face lit up and he answered;

"Yes!"

~Back to Your POV~

You woke up and felt something fall off of you, a blanket.

"Thanks, Second kidnapper."

"Eh? How did you know it was me?"

He asked, clearly not the brightest of the bunch.

"You are the surprisingly nice one, and I can't really see Kidnapper #1 do this."

You looked around for something to do, other than make fun of the person on the other side of the mic. You noticed some food next to the bed.

"Ah! Thank you!"

You yelled and started eating, what the food was didn't really matter, you were hungry either way.

Then you noticed the cake.

"Thank you! Kidnapper #1, you might not be as bad as I thought!"

You started eating it, slightly less 'I'm so hungry give me food'-ish.

"Eh? How did you know it was him?"

The second Kidnapper asked.

"So I'm right?"

You could almost hear him cringe on the other side of the mic. This made you giggle a little, no reason to stop stuffing your face with cake though.

"You are now allowed to leave."

Kidnapper #1 stated randomly, finally saying something again.

"Someone from our organisation is coming to bring you back."

"Am I going to be knocked out again?"

"Of course."

Ugh, you didn't know this before, but it seemed chloroform gave you a headache. Awesome.

"Couldn't you have just done it while I was asleep?"

"..."

It became silent again. You felt like you had won the argument, nailed it!

When you finished your meal, a man with a large trench coat and a hat came in. He was wearing gloves and had a cloth with chloroform on it in his hand. It seems it was slightly less than last time, maybe the headache wouldn't be as bad,
Wait. The man was still walking towards you and as he got closer to you, you recognized him.

It's L's contact

"Wata-!"

You were cut off by him pushing the cloth in your face.

~????'s POV~

"Did she just-....."

I leaned forward and rewound the footage.

"No way..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N) I had to copy this down from screencaps, because the story itself was lost somewhere. But it was surprisingly fun to do.