Piece 7: Scenario's

You might be smart enough to figure this out yourself but (Y/A) is your alias. 

The following morning, you heard the alarm in your new room go off. You desperately searched for the 'snooze' button, but 'off' will have to do. Usually, this is the part where you go back to bed but, the alarm was really loud and, for some reason, you were really looking forward to this day. You walked towards the closet. It was filled with new clothing, seeing as you left your own clothing at home. The clothing in the closet was very, how should I say this, showy. A lot of the clothing pieces involved a skirt or a really really short dress, in the end, you found a pair of pants and a dark grey tank top. It's not the most fashionable thing ever but it'll do. After you finished changing you went to the small built in kitchen, yes, this room is huge and has a kitchen. After checking the cupboards and the fridge, you still found nothing that looked particularly good. So you'll just go without breakfast today. 

You went downstairs and saw that all the people whose names you had already forgotten were talking to Ryuga and Light, who were......Cuffed together?

Why? It seemed all the other people had gotten used to it already, because nobody seemed to care. Even the two that couldn't move more than two meters from each other looked perfectly normal as they skillfully dodged each other and moved around the chain.

"(Y/A)!"

The cheerful guy yelled. What was his name again? Tite? Takashi? Touta? Taro? Taro. He introduced himself as Taro yesterday. 

"Are you feeling okay? It must have been a lot to handle at once. Please tell me if there's something you want to know."

He seemed......Enthusiastic, to say the least.

"Ah, yes, thank you. I'm fine."

"(Y/A), did you eat breakfast?"

Ryuga asked you walked backwards a little.

"No, but I'll eat something later today."

He handed you a few pieces of candy and said; 

"Breakfast is important, for now eat this, and please eat breakfast from now on."

You looked at the candy, picked one and ate it. When you started the second piece of candy a reasonably old man came walking up to you. 

"Nice to see you again, (Y/A)."

You recognized him as Light's dad. Why's Light's dad here?

"Yagami-san? Why are you here?"

"I've been assigned to the Kira case by the police force."

"Ah..."

Searching for a mass murder that's secretly your son. What a great job that must be.

"Good to see you're awake."

One of the more manly men said. That was.....eumm. Meji? Mochi? Mogi? Moji? Moji. He introduced himself as Moji yesterday.
The last member didn't say anything. Looking at him, you had to make sure not to laugh. He didn't have any eyebrows and it made his forehead look huge. It was....Izumi? Ika? Ide? Ishiki? Ishiki. The one without eyebrows was Ishiki. 

"(Y/N)! It's nice to see you again! Do you remember? I'm Misa! Light's girlfriend."

Misa-Misa! 

"Those clothes look great on you! Though I think a skirt would've been cuter..."

She said slightly pouting. 

"Will you help me with picking out my clothing for tomorrow then?"