The Night He Deflowered A Mother

Love makes a fool of us all ________________

Another update!!! What's up with me!!! Whoot whoot...

Dedicated to
jerry271095
For leaving me beautiful comments always voting!!!

LUCIAN

Saturday! The day I was getting married. The day I would become a husband. The day my fate would be sealed with Scarlet's.

I suppose I should be terrified but I was not. I was glad I was doing this. In the short space of time Scarlet and Mary meant a lot to me. I would protect them no matter what.

I kept replaying Thursday night in my mind. When her lips touched mine it was everything I thought it would be. She seemed inexperienced some what.

The way she flew up when her hand accidentally touched my erection led me to wonder what kind of man her ex husband was. She seemed so shy and frightened.

But it warmed my heart that I would be the man to be her teacher.
~~

I felt nervous. I took my coat and walked.

I briefly wondered if this was the right thing to do. Was I ready for marriage. It was a big step but I was 27 and I wasn't getting any younger.

I could tell Scarlet had been through a lot she deserved to be happy. Having lost her husband and brother.

I would be the one to make her happy no matter what.

I sat by the lake for while and let my thoughts run wild before heading back.

When I got back I saw my father with a worried look. I was confused.

"We feared that you had changed your mind" he said

"No father I just went for a walk" I smiled.

We ventured upstairs and got ready.

I was going to be a husband in a matter of hours. Scarlet was getting ready in the room across the hall.

I was anxious to see her.

My mother thought of a grand idea. Rather than having the service at a church we kept it behind the house in the garden.

I made my way around the back. The garden was transformed. The scenery was perfect.

I went to my place and waited.

My breath hitched. Time stopped. Nothing existed but her.

All I saw was her.

She glided down the isle.

Her face was cover with a veil.

Her dress was lace and fitted like a glove that showed her woman figure.

My eyes drank at the sight of her.

"Take care of her son" my father placed her hand in mine. I nodded.
~~

I repeated after the pastor. I anxiously waited for him to say the words I wanted to hear. The only words I wanted to hear.