The Day He Tried To Swim

You Fucked Me Over, And Left My Brain Impregnated With Your Bastard Babies Called Memories
_______________
Dedicated
Tash91
Thanks for reminding me to update I can be very lazy at times

LUCIAN

I stared aimlessly out the window. The same question that haunted my mind came flooding back. Why were my parents dead. Even after two months I was still no getting use to idea of my parents gone.

There was an emptiness within my chest without them. I don't think I would ever accept the fact that my parents were gone.

Arms draped around me. Her scent embraced me.

"What are you looking at Lucian" she whispered in my ears as she nibbled on it.

"Nothing really just looking" I smiled.

She came around and sat in my lap and kissed me tenderly on the lips. Then she eased back and kissed my forehead.

Scarlet had began to changed since lately. She was now opened to me. Everything changed the day I cried in her arms.

She was different. We were different. In some ways were had finally begun to understand what it truly means to be married. To share your inner space with that person.

I was in love with her. How could I not be. In my eyes she was pure perfection. Neither of us made any mention of when I confessed to her at the ball that I was falling for her.

"So I was thinking about a swim down by the lake" she smiled

"Scarlet love your husband cannot swim" I told her.

"Don't worry I can teach you"

She halted me from the chair.
~~

"No no. You are doing it wrong. Stop flapping like duck" Scarlet groaned in frustration.

She has been trying to teach me to swim for the past two hours with no success. My body just wasn't becoming one with the water.

When Scarlet swam she looked like a natural with me I was drowning. I found no pleasure in the swimming. It was quite hard.

"I give up Scarlet. You swim I'll just watch" I got out of the water and watched as she swam.

She seemed so care free. So happy.

A smile creeped up my lip. I was glad she was happy.

Short chapter sorry!!
Better ones coming up