The Day They Put Everything To Bed

Home Is Whenever I'm With You
Edward Sharpe and the magnetic Zero
________________________

It's here people!!!! Note if you don't like all the sex stuff!!! Please exist. Also I think this may just be the longest chapter for the book...

LUCIAN

I looked at my appearance in the mirror. The tailored suit Scarlet had made for me was beautiful. She made sure to cover every inch of skin. My hair had grown past my neck and Scarlet had made catch it in a high bun.

She sad it made me look sexy. I chuckled at her words.

Tonight was our ball. With the help of my mother. She and scarlet had planned a ball in honor of my returning and the birth of Lucas. Which was over due.

My parents had no knowledge of what happened. They thought I had gone on a business trip. Ms Henry however knew that something grave had happened to me but she never asked she just kept it a secret.

The ball however was to get me warmed up. My demons had stopped haunting me. My dreams had stopped. Scarlet was always there.

I finished up and headed down stairs. I was greeted my lots of familiar faces. I saw Isabelle's smile before I even saw her. Her eyes watered and she grabbed me into her arms.

"You look so handsome. I absolutely love the hair. Let me guess Scarlet's idea?" She gushed over me.

"Yes" I laughed.

"What do we have here?"

I turned to John who hugged me as well. 

I started to feel happy for the ball. To see people I cared about. Happy to see me.

I was later greeted by my parents. I mother kissed every inch of my face.

I searched the ball for Scarlet but I couldn't see her. Where was she.

The ball was in full swing. I danced with my mother and Isabelle. Afterwards I stood in a corner and looked at everyone as they enjoyed them selves.

Then I saw her. To say she was beautiful would be an understatement. She wore a blue almost black dress. It covered everything inch of her body. It came up to her neck. It emphasizes her waist then flowed.

Her hair was loose. It framed her face. Then her eyes met mine. I began to walk to her. Her checks heated up. I got to her and I held her face in my hand.

I clasped her lips in mine. I could feel her shock. But she melted into the kiss. It was slow and gentle. Time froze. I had forgotten my surroundings.

It was only Scarlet. I only smell scarlet. I only feel scarlet. I could only taste scarlet. Only her. Nothing else mattered.

I began aware of the clapping and whistles. I placed my forehead on her.

"Hi Luc" she breathed out.

"Now that's the way to greet your lady" someone hollered from the crowd.

I held her hand in mine and soon music began to play.

She bit her lips and her cheeks flushed. God those lips. I remembered all to well having the locked around my cock. The way her tongue swirled around me. The way she looked in my eyes. Her moans. I felt my trouser tighten. I wasn't sure if Scarlet felt it because she showed no indication.