The Day She Seduced Him

A Bitch Couldn't Take My Place Even If I Gave It To Her

__________________________

SCARLET

I still couldn't believe what Luc had told me. I mean I do believe. It was just a lot to digest. I can't say I know what he's feeling but I can only imagine the inner war he's having with him self.

Everything was my fault.

I think more than ever I admire Luc. What he told me didn't disgust me. It made me love him more although I'm not sure that was possible. I admired him.

He was kidnapped, tortured and raped. I know for sure as strong as I am I would have surely killer my self. But here was Luc hanging on.

He was barely hanging on. He thought that what Stephen did to him made him less than a man but if anything it made it stronger. I know my Luc would over come this. Over come the broken feeling Stephen left him with. I would be right there by his side all the way.

I see the way he looks at Lucas and I see happiness. My heart warms at the sight of them.

But he's still closed off. I tired to touch him once and he recoiled as though I'd burnt him and quickly fled away from me.

I didn't know what to do.

It's been 5 months and Lucian still slept in his bed room away from me. Our conversations hadn't changed. We still had that bond but never in the bed room.

I missed Lucian's body next to mine. I missed his lips on mine. His eyes always lit up like a bulb when he held or say Lucas.
~~

"I had no one else talk to" I bit my lower lip and fiddled with my hand.

We were in his library.

This was a bad plan. Why did I allow my mind to even suggest it. I was standing in front of John. In front of husband's bestfriend asking for advice on how to seduce my own husband.

I told him what Stephen had done to Lucian. In not so much words.
It wasn't my place to tell John what Stephen did but I had to.

It was the only way to make him understand.

John bursted out in a fits of laughter. Clutching his stomach. I found nothing humorous about this situation.

The fire in Luc's had burnt out and was now replaced by a emptiness. I needed him to whole again.

"You're asking me how to seduce Lucian. This is quite the task indeed sister"

No one had called me sister in so long. Not since Fred. I hadn't been any one's sister for a very long time.

"This is serious matters. He's not the same John. I want my Lucian back" my voice croaked.

John's expression grew serious.

He let out a sigh.

"You are right. This is no laughter matter I apologize" he moved around his table and sat. Said nothing for a while.

"I must be honest Scar I don't know what to tell except you have to make him want you. Not demand him to. For he'll perhaps feel threatened"

He was right. I had to bring back my Luc from which ever little corner he had locked that part of him in.

"Thank you John" I told him as I turned to leave.

"Wait! I just wanted to know what happened to Stephen after I left?"