The Day She Was Pregnant

And if we don't have trust we have nothing
__________________

Hey hey everyone!!!
Sorry for not updating for a while! Short chapter I know I'm sorry..

I know this chapter is suppose to be in Luke's POV but I wrote Scarlet's first..

Damn! Blasted dress wouldn't fit! I let out a frustrating grunt. I ruffled through my closet. I was going to be late and Luc would be upset.

We were attending his bestfriend engagement party. John. I remember speaking to him briefly at our wedding. I saw him once again with his betrothed Isabelle.

I was pregnant. I found out a month ago. I was yet to tell Lucian I wasn't sure how well he would take the news.

I was 4 months pregnant. That day in the drawing room in the couch or perhaps it was when we went upstairs. I don't know which time but it was certainly that day. That was the last time we were intimate.

What to wear! I was going crazy.

"I have perfect dress for you" I saw Mrs Henry at the door with Mary toeing right behind.

I followed her to Mr & Mrs Bancroft room. She pulled out a beautiful black dress.

"Right size. Don't want baby getting squeezed" she raised a brow.

"How did you know?" I asked. How did she even know this.

"I know everything" she smirked.

She helped me fit in the dress. It was quite modest. Lots of skin. Was this really Mrs Bancroft dress. It was so sexy.

"I'm not sure this dress is for me Ms Henry" I looked beautiful.

"You very beautiful. Here is shawl to cover a little" she handed it to me.

I took one last look in the mirror before running downstairs. I hoped that Lucian wouldn't have a problem with me wearing his mother's dress.

I patiently waited by the fire in the living room for my husband. I wanted to be reading a waiting when he called.

"Lettie" jus voice was but a whisper.

I turned and saw him looking at me. Not his usual lusty hungry look but instead adoration.

"God you're glowing. Radiant. Is that my mothers dress?" He asked

My eyes widened.

"I'm sorry.. I can find something else" I stammered.

"What! Absolutely not. You look stunning in it and I'm positively sure mother would have wanted you to have it" he kissed my temple.

Not edited
Dress of what Scarlet wore above
Also will be updating in a bit